PS3 Euro Launch TBA

Sony also insisted that the Spring 2006 date is good to go, and the 3 Main Territory Simultaneous launch in November was good to go. If this delay happens, Sony can get bent. The UK doesn't want to wait any longer. The Wii is seriously becoming a massive hit in the UK, and the XBOX 360 is equally as popular, with Halo 3 now being advertised in stores, Sony really are digging their own grave if this turns out to be true.

With everything Sony have lied about this might actually be true. I think they are under way too much pressure to launch in March and if they miss it, they will get flamed for it bad but everyone knows what Sony are like with release dates. Ill hold my breath until the Official release date has been confirmed.

I know that there are unforseeable circumstances but I won't believe that with everything else Sony has had to go through they would take any chance with this. I think they will launch when they said.

I don't really see any reason to not launch in March, actually. They're supposedly ramping up production, and they should have plenty of units to launch EU by March. Finally some good news for 'em, if indeed it's true :yes:

-Spenser

I don't really see any reason to not launch in March, actually. They're supposedly ramping up production, and they should have plenty of units to launch EU by March. Finally some good news for 'em, if indeed it's true :yes:

-Spenser

I'm sure it is true. No need for anybody to rustle their own feathers over what a 360 owner spits out about Sony being a liar and what not. The European launch should be on schedule and it looks as if many are anxiously waiting. Gotta love it! :D

talked to a guy at circuit city today and he said they can't get people to buy the ps3s they have. I love the ps3 but am not going to buy one til the price comes down in a few years. PLus I can go buy one just about anywhere cause they are not in high demand. I really only want it for one game (FFXIII) but will still end up getting one.

i can get a PS3 60GB with 2 controllers and 2 games right now for 600 squids but im not too sure if it will be a good investment, if it was slightly cheaper than i would snap it up straight away.

I'm sure it is true. No need for anybody to rustle their own feathers over what a 360 owner spits out about Sony being a liar and what not. The European launch should be on schedule and it looks as if many are anxiously waiting. Gotta love it! :D

Who in this thread has said the EU launch is a Sony lie? If anything averyone is agreeing that even though Sony has lied on other things, this one is probably OK. Stop putting words in people's mouths.

Who in this thread has said the EU launch is a Sony lie? If anything averyone is agreeing that even though Sony has lied on other things, this one is probably OK. Stop putting words in people's mouths.

Huh? I think you misunderstood. Not lying about it being launched.. but the sheep portraying Sony as lying about the launch date or availability. Everything is on schedule and should be a hell of a launch. :yes: