Enchanted Arms coming to the PS3 in March

Enchanted Arms Reaches Towards PS3.

UbiSoft shares the JRPG love.

by Micah Seff

January 11, 2007 - Today Ubisoft announced that it is currently working on a PlayStation 3 version of the Japanese action-RPG, Enchanted Arms. Previously an Xbox 360-exclusive game, Enchanted Arms is created by From Software in Japan and is set to be one of the first Japanese RPGs to hit the PlayStation 3. Enchanted Arms includes more than 50 hours of gameplay, and makes use of the exclusive SpeedTactics Battle System, which enables the player to use distance-dependent attacks in battle.

With its move to the PlayStation 3, Enchanted Arms has made use of the Sixaxis's motion-sensing abilities to craft a more detailed experience. Players can harness weapons, recover their EX power meters, unlock more powerful attacks, and solve puzzles all through real-world manipulation of the controller. The game features more than 500 chanracters, including 130 unlockable creatures to control in battle. The PS3 version of the game also includes 30 exclusive creatures for your battling pleasure. Other PS3-exclusive additions to the game include an all-new English language track and ten additional minutes of anime cutscenes.

Expect Enchanted Arms to spread its tactical charm on the PS3 this March.

Source: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/754/754698p1.html

Sweet :) I was thinking of getting Enchanted Arms for my 360 but I will hold off now. :)

Interesting, for a while the PS3 was losing exclusives to the Xbox 360..now the Xbox 360 seems tobe losing exclusives to the PS3 :p I think at this rate most games will end up been multi-platform with only the first-party/heavy hitter titles (that been; Halo 3, MGS4, GT5, FFXIII etc) been exclusive to a single console, which is good I think :)

Honestly, having played the game, I can say it's not something to get too worked up about. Though i have to admit PS3 owners are lucky enough that they don't have to suffer through what may have been one of the worst character voiceovers in history.

Interesting, for a while the PS3 was losing exclusives to the Xbox 360..now the Xbox 360 seems tobe losing exclusives to the PS3 :p I think at this rate most games will end up been multi-platform with only the first-party/heavy hitter titles (that been; Halo 3, MGS4, GT5, FFXIII etc) been exclusive to a single console, which is good I think :)

I dont remember Enchanted Arms being touted as EXCLUSIVELY ONLY ON XBOX 360. Its just like a generic 3rd party game, not a major franchise.

Honestly, having played the game, I can say it's not something to get too worked up about. Though i have to admit PS3 owners are lucky enough that they don't have to suffer through what may have been one of the worst character voiceovers in history.

yep im working thou the game now and the voice overs are well ...... ****

I think it was supposed to be exclusive outside of Japan, like Noveed said. It was announced a while ago for the PS3, but this is the first time I've seen a date.

3307210228321_cover.jpg

emenchantarm.jpg