Can i get a gamers card for my ps3

I doubt that the PS3 will ever get something like this! It's just too cool for a george forman grill! ;p

ROFL! so funny! Seriously tho... they dont have a service like Xbox Live so i very much doubt it.

I hope it will.....through updates it is going to be as good as XBOX Live.

The day a hardware company can make a massive piece of software in their first year introducing it better than (or even as good as) that of a software company, who's been running it for 5 years is the day I **** a brick.

Keep dreaming buddy. Sony doesn't care enough to make it as good as XBL.

-Spenser

I hope it will.....through updates it is going to be as good as XBOX Live.
Please.... Xbox Live has been around ~6 years now and it's barely becoming what it is.
The day a hardware company can make a massive piece of software in their first year introducing it better than (or even as good as) that of a software company, who's been running it for 5 years is the day I **** a brick.

Keep dreaming buddy. Sony doesn't care enough to make it as good as XBL.

-Spenser

/thread.

Sony doesn't run centralised servers like Microsoft do.

:yes: Microsoft knows what they are doing with online gaming and it shows with their excellent Live service. However Sony does not.

Just make your own card. Put your Sony ID (or whatever its called) in there. Constantly keep updating the most recently played games as well as the percentages complete. Add some 'Entitlement Points' here and there for good measure and bada-bing bada-boom, you got yourself a Sony ID sig! :D

^ That would be an interesting poll question.

But the results would be too predictable (lots of Xbox fanboys voting no, some few PS fanboys voting yes, and the rest of the normal people playing their consoles online [PS3 and/or X360]).

But yeah, it would be interesting :D

But the results would be too predictable (lots of Xbox fanboys voting no, some few PS fanboys voting yes, and the rest of the normal people playing their consoles online [PS3 and/or X360]).

But yeah, it would be interesting :D

So, they're Xbox Fanboys because they have not played the PS3 Online? Or are they Xbox Fanboys because they're taking part in a discussion in the *GASP*Sony Gaming*GASP* thread? :p

EDIT: I'm just joking, I don't mean to start anything. :yes: :)

So, they're Xbox Fanboys because they have not played the PS3 Online? Or are they Xbox Fanboys because they're taking part in a discussion in the *GASP*Sony Gaming*GASP* thread? :p

No, they're Xbox fanboys because... they're Xbox fanboys. As simple as that. There is no need to explain the evident, that would be preposterous ;)

Edit (after your edit): I know, I'm joking too. Just trying to keep it fun here.

Magik, what he is saying is that fanboys tend to say/vote crap even tho they have never tried it.

Anyways, what happened to my gamercard sig? I using DarkGashX's

Magik, what he is saying is that fanboys tend to say/vote crap even tho they have never tried it.

Anyways, what happened to my gamercard sig? I using DarkGashX's

PS3 fanboys do the exact same thing.

The dreaded word

fanboy

has been uttered more than 3 times!!

The question the guy asked has already been answered, it always turns into a bitch fest.