Can i get a gamers card for my ps3

:yes: Microsoft knows what they are doing with online gaming and it shows with their excellent Live service. However Sony does not.

And that made me went to Microsoft instead of Sony, I use to be a Sony fan but until I tried out the Xbox 360, the online community was really great IMO

The majority of people that complain about the PS3's online service have never actually used it.

Granted it's definitely not up to the level of Xbox Live, but it's being labelled as complete crap by people that have no experience with it.

The majority of people that complain about the PS3's online service have never actually used it.

Granted it's definitely not up to the level of Xbox Live, but it's being labelled as complete crap by people that have no experience with it.

Whoopy doo, Sony achieved something that Game Developers did back when 'Doom' was released.

That's just ignorant and silly.

Just let it go man, this will become another 5 page discussion thread of people who have not played a PS3 and the rest of the people.

I just looked back, and nobody in this thread was even complaining about the PS3's online service as it is. Some of us stated that it probably won't be like XBL, but none of us have said that it's crap (not in this thread anyways, so there was no reason to bring it up).

Some people were complaining about the fact that sometimes people make baseless complaints, but those haven't happened in this thread about PSN.

This is nothing against the point you do make about the PSN, btw.

-Spenser

Just make your own card. Put your Sony ID (or whatever its called) in there. Constantly keep updating the most recently played games as well as the percentages complete. Add some 'Entitlement Points' here and there for good measure and bada-bing bada-boom, you got yourself a Sony ID sig! :D

Kick ass Idea I think Im going to photoshop my self up one when I have time,Thanks for the idea. :p

Guys, chill out with the fanboy stuff, MGS3-SS and I were just messing around. :) It's all in good fun until somebody gets their eye poked out---or they're called a fanboy. :laugh: :p

What's your review on the service? I'm interested.

Kick ass Idea I think Im going to photoshop my self up one when I have time,Thanks for the idea. :p

Start a sticky! :punk:

Can i get a gamers card for my ps3?are they out?or ever will be...or is it something just or the xbox360?

thank u my fellow neowins

lol no... Not till sony put some effort into their online service.

Is that so? ;)

And that was a quick Google...

I have tried the service and its mediocre at best. I am sure Sony is/gonna doing/do all they can to make the service up to par. But I don't think they will ever catch up.

As for gamercards Sony could easily put something like that together, but it would cost the developers. One of the price you pay for rushing a system.