MSN Forgot Password

Hello Guys,

My Mother has a tendency to forget her Passwords - Therefor she relies heavily on the "Remember Password" Feature.

Today when she tried to log in MSN Messenger and check her Emails it had forgot her Password. Clever as she is, she forgot it too :rolleyes:

So we decided to press "I forgot my password" where you are prompted to type your Email adress and a security code.

Then a nice little note tells you, the password has been emailed to the Email ... Nice, so she have to acess the email she forgot password to?

It then said, if you weren't able to reach to email etc. you could "Click here" and i did. It said i could type another Email where the password reset instructions would be sent to. So i typed my own MSN Email.

I got the instructions and followed them, it asked about the email ... I typed my moms and said it didn't exist or was incorrect ... Hmmm, it said type "your Live ID" so i typed my own, it worked but changed my OWN password.

So I'm pretty much lost, how can i recover my mothers password or atleast get another one :p

Can't help on the recovery but I do have a little advise. Get here a little spiral notepad to keep next to the computer. My mom has one and she even added the indexed alphabet tabs. Every password whe has is filed by the site it belongs to. Then no matter what happens to her memory or her computer she has all the info to get going (website, username, password) .. Very cheap and easy to use.