Canadian PS3 price got jacked up?

Hmm, well if Sony didnt do it that means other stores may be still selling at the MSRP, and if other stores are selling at the MSRP and Best Buy and Futureshop are the same company which both have the same price matching policy which most companies in Canada have, so this really isnt a problem. So, walk into wal-mart, ebgames or some other game store grab a flyer or ask a clerk the price of a ps3. Additionally I think though I may be wrong you can even ask Futureshop to price match an msrp if you have something from Sony. Additionally I think Futureshop will actually price match its previous self because the old price was not a promotional or sale price.

Yeah.. for now. London Drugs has already followed FS/BB and raised their price to $699 too. It'll probably only be a matter of time before the rest of the retailers follow suit.

Sony was losing $241 for each 60gb sold, if they cut 20gb models, and raise the price by $50. Aren't they hitting profits?

Graphics on the PS3 look awesome, but it's not enough to warrant spending that much on a console. :/