Mac Emulator For Pc?

Well, granted, it is more complex thatn what I have explained. For starters, the hard disk had to be taken to a Mac so we could partition an HFS+ section. The boot up sequence of the actual OS had to be changed to look for the ROM file on the disk instead of on a piece of hardware. Basically it works, but sometimes unstable since it is near impossible to convert the processor calls form a Motorola to Intel processor. This is quite a bit more limited than the emulators that are out there. Increadibly trimmed back and not too functional. The main thing is that after about a year of work it happened.

If you don't believe it, OK, I have nothing to prove. I just thought that I'd add my comments to this topic. It seemed revelant is all... I'm not really going to get into it further. No pic will be posted as I think it may be a waste of time. After all, I could just take a screen shot form my iMac and then make it full screen on the Dell... I could even take a series of screen shots and post an AVI to make it look like I'm useing OS 9 on the Dell and it would still seem unbelieveable. Some people need to actually see and touch the thing to believe "That's OK Thomas". Fine, I'm not arguing about it further...

Mm, right. You know, there are better and more constructive ways of getting attention then conjuring up lies, like say, making a (real) contribution to the community, building a good reputation based upon your character or skills, but lying? Pfft.