Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance

I got my PS3 at the end of November and since I never owned a PS2 I'm trying to catch up on a couple of games I heard were good and wanted to play. I picked up and beat God of War and I am eagerly awaiting God of War 2 to come out. I also got Resident Evil 4 and going to try and beat it. I have been looking for Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance for quite some time and I haven't been able to find it yet. I want to buy it new. Does anyone know of a site that sales it new? Also if I can't find it new should I just skip it and get Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence? Also other than Killzone can anyone else give me any ideas of old PS2 games to buy. Trying to make my PS3 feel like it is needed until some new games come out. Thanks.

Edited to change Metal Gear Solid 3's name. D: Put Substance by mistake.

Get MGS2 first, then MGS3, trust me ;) (I'm a bit of an MGS nutter...)

Devil May Cry games are a good choice too (number 3 is the best, number 1 was good and number 2 was **** lol) :)

-Rich-

Get MGS2 first, then MGS3, trust me ;) (I'm a bit of an MGS nutter...)

Devil May Cry games are a good choice too (number 3 is the best, number 1 was good and number 2 was **** lol) :)

-Rich-

But do you know where to get MSG2 new?

You bought MGS2 and are now going to buy MGS 2: substance? thast a bit silly since substance is the game with some VR Missions,plus you cant use saves for the normal game between them, as i know form previous experience.

MGS 2 you can't buy new anymore atleast i don't think you can. I would go for MGS 3 snake eater or the MGS 3 subsistence. GTA SA is a good and fun to play. NFS MW and Carbon are great games to play too but, if you're unsure rent them first before you buy them. so you don't end up buying a game and not like it. Kill Zone i don't really care for much there's the NES remake of NARC it's alright, i guess not that wonderful...

I played them in reverse order, played 3 before 2. I bought 2 used at a video game store and it took me a few weeks to find it. It doesn't really matter in the scheme of things IMO. The timeline in 3 is before 2 anyways. And 3 is a much better game cinematically, music score, action, story, replayability, the bosses, everything.

I'm about an hour and half into MSG2 and it has been a very very long time since I have played MSG so I am getting destroyed. The thing about MSG though is that even though I keep dieing I don't mind it so much. Just shows me why I like MSG games so much.