Naughty Dog's PS3 game title revealed?

Sony Trademarks Surface, Naughty Dog Game Titled?

Could Uncharted: Drake's Fortune be ND's next?

By Luke Smith, 02/05/2007

Encyclopedia Brown-like sleuthing from a NeoGAF poster named 'GoFreak' turned up a series of trademarks recently registered by Sony Computer Entertainment. The most interesting of the trademarks is a property called Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. GoFreak's post quickly draws logical connections between the Naughty Dog trailer shown at last E3 and the name:

"I guess perhaps the most interesting is 'Uncharted: Drake's Fortune,' registered by SCEA last August. I haven't seen mention made of it before, it may have only appeared online recently. I think it's interesting because it seems like a perfect fit for Naughty Dog's untitled game. Drake's Fortune is likely a reference to Sir Francis Drake, the famous English navigator...he had some adventures in the Caribbean, and during that time had to abandon a treasure of silver. IIRC, Naughty Dog's trailer makes references to lost treasure and maps in and around that locale..."

When asked for comment Sony Computer Entertainment told 1UP, "We don't comment on rumors and speculation. Nothing has been announced."

Regardless, toss GoFreak a quarter, it's likely he just solved a mystery that we'll be waiting until GDC to confirm.

Source: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3156968

Sweet. I cant wait to learn more about this game :)