Who in europe has pre-ordered their PS3?

Can't wait to get you Euro guys onboard. Dying to get more RFOM players in these matches.. you'll see what I mean when 40 players collide in one HUGE war. Breach is by far the best mode IMO. Pick up MotorStorm too!

Preordered on Play, but cancelled after preordering on Amazon.

I don't like Play's annoying bundle - Genji is utter s*** and MotorStorm doesn't have split screen multiplayer :(

i havn't pre ordered since i dont have the money yet, i plan on getting mine soon after release might go to game or gamestation on release day and see if they have one with a few games to play on

Genji is utter s*** and MotorStorm doesn't have split screen multiplayer :(

Hav you played Genji? Im sure there is alot of people who enjoy it! And why is split screen multiplayer so important for Motorstorm? its still an amazing game worth the money!

Can't "really" afford it right off the bat.

I have to pay for T in the Park tickets and my summer holiday this month. I want to keep some money as well for this month/next - got a few plans.

I'll probably pick mine up in April/May :yes:

Hav you played Genji? Im sure there is alot of people who enjoy it! And why is split screen multiplayer so important for Motorstorm? its still an amazing game worth the money!

Admittedly I haven't, but reviews scream "crap" to me and I don't want to be forced to pay for it (even though I might like it).

Split screen is important to me because I want something I can play with my brothers...I really have no interest in online because I don't want to play with random people.

Admittedly I haven't, but reviews scream "crap" to me and I don't want to be forced to pay for it (even though I might like it).

Split screen is important to me because I want something I can play with my brothers...I really have no interest in online because I don't want to play with random people.

Please tell me you have RFOM or atleast played it online for a few hours. Some of the most fun I've had in multiplayer since CS and what not. I've got to say.. if there are enough people playing multiplayer on MotorStorm as there are RFOM, then it's going to be a blast. Give it a try!

Yeah RFOM is amazing...and it has splitscreen :p I have played it and it was great, so I'm definitely getting that.

I just don't see value for money in games that don't have offline multiplayer.

Obviously there are exceptions, like MGS.