Naughty Dog's Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 3D screenshot

Maybe because of the way they've done the screen shot, how am I suppose to know, I'm not the developer I couldn't answer that question.

From any angle posted that shot on the left still wouldn't look good. I think it's misleading of Sony (or any compang) to post pre-rendered shot of something and claim that's how everything will look. Yes the game's in developement and has a ways to go but no game on any system has ever lived of th the quality that was shown in a pre-rendered scene.

Well in my opinion Halo 3 looks like **** compared to the prerendered video they showed some time ago (the one with the two kids and the shield grenade and stuff).

I hope someone really understands this message, but knowing how stupid fanboys are, I doubt it.

Understand what, the difference between the fact that Sony tries to pass prerendered stuff as the real deal and then fails at it every single time and the fact that Bungie stated over and over before that vid was released that it was prerendered and the real game wouldn't look like that at all?

Or was there something else.

Maybe you should concetrate on getting a good argument together instead of attacking people. Hell, your argument, albeit flawed, would be much nicer if you wouldn't add that crap about others being stupid because they don't see like you. These forums would be a lot better without people like you calling everyone who has a criticism of the PS3 stupid. And don't dare spew out some comment about other people calling you names so you should too - it's shoddy rationalization, and you just lower yourself to their level by shooting the same thing back.

-Spenser

Understand what, the difference between the fact that Sony tries to pass prerendered stuff as the real deal and then fails at it every single time and the fact that Bungie stated over and over before that vid was released that it was prerendered and the real game wouldn't look like that at all?

Or was there something else.

Maybe you should concetrate on getting a good argument together instead of attacking people. Hell, your argument, albeit flawed, would be much nicer if you wouldn't add that crap about others being stupid because they don't see like you. These forums would be a lot better without people like you calling everyone who has a criticism of the PS3 stupid. And don't dare spew out some comment about other people calling you names so you should too - it's shoddy rationalization, and you just lower yourself to their level by shooting the same thing back.

-Spenser

Simply understand how stupid it is to argue about stuff like graphics, and futhermore, to argue about how crappy graphics looks in a prebuild version of the game.

(Hence the Halo 3, crearly beta, and the logically prerendered trailer and this).

Just to show how stupid it is to argue, nothing more.

If it was rendered by the PS3 game engine then why a year down the line does it look graphically inferior.

Probably the same reason as the latest MGS4 screens looking worse than the first ones. It was all realtime using the PS3. However, they were using the cell entirely to aid the graphics instead of using the console in the way necessary for gameplay. So I'm guessing that they used the console entirely for the graphics since no gameplay was involved. For a similar example of this you could probably look at mgs2 and mgs3 on the ps2. The realtime cutscenes looked much more impressive than the gameplay as I'm sure they do in most games, heh.

On a side note, I think this shot looks great and continue to look forward to the game. Besides, naughty dogg games have always have fantastic animation, so I expect this game to really be something in motion.

Well I was really excited about this game. It looked really well done and I thought it would show me what my PS3 has to offer. Now I have to wait for MSG4 or hopefully Killzone 2.