Petition Starts to Save WindowsXP.nu

Earlier in the week we posted a article about Microsoft demanding control (DNS) of Steven Bink's web site, WindowsXP.nu because of the copyright and because it might be confused with the official Windows XP site.

Someone has now started an online petition in a bid to stop the beasts from taking away the Windows enthusiast site.

You can find that petition, here.

Save WindowsXP.nu Petition

Visit WindowsXP.nu

Source Winbeta.org

the site will still exist... just not the domain. why do people insist on wasting there time on petitions. you think Microsoft is gonna care that there is a petition to save the domain name when the site isnt going down?

what a waste of time. :no:

call me a pessimist but i don't think this petition will do squat.. or any online petitions for that matter

thats what im saying.

and iceman... i wasnt talking to you. i was talking about the creator of the petition. its all good. :p

ya I think out of all the signatures so far i'm the only one who has answered "Yes" that he should give up his domain name to Microsoft... if his site is so great then with a new domain he'll do just as well..... content gets hits, not a domain necessarly.