2007 NCAA Baskbetall Tournament

Surprising no one else has started an official thread. So far it's looking pretty bleh since pretty much all the higher seeds have won. (watch out duke) At least my bracket is looking swell. :)

Surprising no one else has started an official thread. So far it's looking pretty bleh since pretty much all the higher seeds have won. (watch out duke) At least my bracket is looking swell. :)

duke didn't watch out ;)

This tournament is garbage this year. All the higher seeds are winning by double digits and the only exciting victory was Winthrop over Notre Dame. VCU over Duke didn't surprise me considering this is the youngest Duke team in 60 years.

My bracket's looking sweet right now. 25/28 correct! The Duke loss hurt though, as I had them in the Elite 8. Everything else seems to be going good. If anyone caught the WI game today (I go to Madison), wow. Down by 18. Nobody here was feeling real good going into halftime. I told everyone though that we were going to change the pace and we came back and stomped them.

That Tenessee game though - I've never seen such a ridiculously high scoring game before (121-86)

-Spenser

So Illinois played like crap and then got screwed on a late no-foul call. Other than that, my bracket isn't looking so swell.

Little sidenote: Big Ten 5-1 in the tournament so far.

Looks like Jackson St. is putting up a good fight against Florida. Lets see if they can keep it interesting.

112-69. 71 pts in the second half for the gators alone.

Ouch.

Hahah! Yea VCU (happy Virginian here)! :happy:

Go RAMS!!! I graduated from VCU and I am really happy with VCU performance this year. Hopefully, they will perform even better today against Pittsburgh.

Eh, another average day of the tournament with closer matches. This will probably end up with all the #1 seeds reaching the final four.

Today was friggin great. 3 OT games with one double OT. I had picked BC to upset and it almost happened. All these games were on the line. I can't wait til tomorrow.

-Spenser

Eh, another average day of the tournament with closer matches. This will probably end up with all the #1 seeds reaching the final four.

That will NEVER happen.

First round was pretty boring, but this round has been pretty good. How bout them Runnin' Rebels?!!

Hope everyone realizes that O$U has, in the past two games, 76 free throws. That is absurd. The refs are absolutely awful and sure love them bucknuts.

Hope everyone realizes that O$U has, in the past two games, 76 free throws. That is absurd. The refs are absolutely awful and sure love them bucknuts.

I think Florida's is worst, one little bump on noah and its a foul

show me video proof of these "bad" calls and then i'll say you have an argument. Let me guess, you think lofton should have gone to the foul line, well for one you dont get to shoot free throws every time you get fouled, and secondly is it really ohio states fault that almost all of his shots were 3's. Are you going to tell me the refs cheated Tennessee by blowing a 20 point lead and forced them to shoot over 30 3's. How about the great lofton learn to give up the damn ball instead of shooting every time he touches it, and instead of shooting a stupid 3 that he wasnt going to make, try to actually drive to the basket, and then he will get a foul called. Look at ramar smith, he shot the most freethrows on their team, and guess how many of his shots were inside the arc, ALL OF THEM. Conely shot the most freethrows for ohio state, and guess how many of his shots were inside the arc, ALL OF THEM. Do you see were im going with this. You are not even going to see the foul line if you sit outside all day.

Im guessing you think that Oden's 3rd and 4th fouls were good calls too, or how about when ron lewis clearly got all ball near the end of the game and they called a foul. Or maybe when conley was breaking away after a steal and their was clearly a blocking foul on Tennessee and it caused it him to loose the ball with no call and Tennessee hit a three off of that steal, and then AFTER that play the ref stopped the game to see if conley was ok. Its a two way street here, you should probably stick to the ESPN message boards, because its not going to work here.

Oh yeah, lets try to ignore the fact that ohio states last 17 foul shots were with three minutes to go in the memphis game.

Edited by reidtheweed01

show me video proof of these "bad" calls and then i'll say you have an argument. Let me guess, you think lofton should have gone to the foul line, well for one you dont get to shoot free throws every time you get fouled, and secondly is it really ohio states fault that almost all of his shots were 3's. Are you going to tell me the refs cheated Tennessee by blowing a 20 point lead and forced them to shoot over 30 3's. How about the great lofton learn to give up the damn ball instead of shooting every time he touches it, and instead of shooting a stupid 3 that he wasnt going to make, try to actually drive to the basket, and then he will get a foul called. Look at ramar smith, he shot the most freethrows on their team, and guess how many of his shots were inside the arc, ALL OF THEM. Conely shot the most freethrows for ohio state, and guess how many of his shots were inside the arc, ALL OF THEM. Do you see were im going with this. You are not even going to see the foul line if you sit outside all day.

Im guessing you think that Oden's 3rd and 4th fouls were good calls too, or how about when ron lewis clearly got all ball near the end of the game and they called a foul. Or maybe when conley was breaking away after a steal and their was clearly a blocking foul on Tennessee and it caused it him to loose the ball with no call and Tennessee hit a three off of that steal, and then AFTER that play the ref stopped the game to see if conley was ok. Its a two way street here, you should probably stick to the ESPN message boards, because its not going to work here.

Oh yeah, lets try to ignore the fact that ohio states last 17 foul shots were with three minutes to go in the memphis game.

Just remember, OSU wouldn't be in the tournament right now if that flagrant foul would have been called on Oden. You know, the one he admitted to do committing after the game. Ya, that one. Thought that would put your high and mighty attitude in check.

Just remember you are talking to a UF fan, who you are not above, so don't talk to me like you are.