The Best Gaming Computer Desk

Ok guys I need a little help. I have been doing some looking around trying to find that desk that is everything I have ever dreamed of in a computer desk and cant find it. What I need you to do is use this tread to post the desks that you like the most. I am looking for a Black and Silver Metal Desk that has alot of room for keyboards, a joystick, multiple flat screens and two towers. Thanks Guys

Edited by xtreme35967

I know a LOT of people swear by Ikea Jerkers.

You got that right :D

30875_PE078748_S4.jpg

Solid and simple just like I like it. I don't need a Star Wars hangar bay with pipes going everywhere.

f1-b_high_800.jpg

Lian-Li F1 Series - Comes with the Full E-ATX Tower every part is aluminum!

Could you post a link to were I can buy this desk? This is the desk I have been looking for. It looks GREAT

I hate how the pull out keyboard trays are never big enough for a large keyboard and one of those big gaming mouse pads. They make gaming everything else, I wish they would make affordable desks made for gamers.

I know a LOT of people swear by Ikea Jerkers.

I actually love my Ikea Jerker, love it. I also purchased optional add-on top shelf, and honestly for the price I really feel it has been BY FAR the best computer desk I have ever had, and unfortunately over the years I have had about 5 different desks. In part trying to find that truly perfect desk and in part accommodating the fact I lived in a few different areas and/or had my system set up in a different room than it was.

The truly best think about this desk is the amount of actual space you have to work with. It is truly deceiving as it is very compact in size but can fit a great amount of stuff, especially with the add-on top shelf.

I am sure you can find a desk with overall "cooler" features, but they are at the end of the day not needed and for the price and simplicity and compact size, it really is a great desk.

It is almost bed time for me, but if the OP has even slight interest in this desk, or anyone else, let me know and I will shoot a flick of it tomorrow, and I will show my set up to share just how much it can fit.

21529_PE118490_S3.jpg + 16353_PE100654_S3.jpg = (Y) Total Combo = $159 US

Link To Desk