Join Neowin Folding@Home Group

Be very careful if you plan to do this. If you change your name.. well, your stastics will be gone and you'll start from scratch. A new entry basically. It's a bummer, but hopefully they'll provide an update that allows you to carry your stats with any name you change to.

To be honest, i don't care :) I'm doing this for a greater good, not for my own personal statistics screen :p

I have a question. Anybody knows what is the big yellow dot in Japan? That one is different, Its bigger than the others.

Waiting for the upscaling patch and then I'm going to start playing again. I also do use it for watching tv shows every now and then that I transcode. D: Oh yea and Blu-Ray movies.

Waiting for the upscaling patch and then I'm going to start playing again. I also do use it for watching tv shows every now and then that I transcode. D: Oh yea and Blu-Ray movies.

which transcoding software do you use?

• 2 weeks later...

my Folding@Home is stuck. :|

It says Uploading work unit... 0.00% and doesn't do anything :wacko:

Edit: Lol I posted this here and it start uploading. :p It was in 0.00% since yesterday.

Edited by KoL

I formatted my machine and have restarted, what concerns me is that I was part way through a job when I formatted, I just hope that job is sent to someone else or back to me to complete.

And yeah, my stats are gone, but not really bothered.

joined...I did two WU before I joined though...too bad they couldnt count for Team Neowin

Doing a 3rd one tonight (first for the team) and I'll do another one while I'm at campus tomorrow.

so if you have a duel core cpu does it do its thing that its doing faster?

Also if i have a few computers lying around am i able to use the same username on all of them?

Edited by CoLdFuSi0n

lol damnit...i didnt realize my name was PS3, so I just lost all my 4 work units that I completed (credit wise).

Looks like someone else did the same thing, because the alias Ps3 is ranked 8th on our team. :p

I'm now Meshuggah86.

• 2 weeks later...
Were doing well the team has now completed more than 400 and is ranked 2896 of 62861 :)

cool, last time I check we were ranked 3000+ (like two days ago). Keep folding guys :D

come on guys need more people folding! there is no excuse PS3, Windows, Linux, Mac all have the ability to fold! Sure this is under the Sony section but still you can help out