Atari 2600 update...

I find this pretty awesome...

...a manufacturer by the name of "JAKK's Pacific" produced an Atari 2600 controller which is the Atari 2600 system and 10 games built-in. Check out the picture below and HERE is the link to the product on Gamestop...

321721b.jpg

Can't beat the real thing. I found one in my attic 2 months ago with over 30 games. A bit of a spit and polish is all it took to get it back to it's former glory :D

Can't beat the real thing. I found one in my attic 2 months ago with over 30 games. A bit of a spit and polish is all it took to get it back to it's former glory :D

Yeap, not even emulators and ROM's can replace the real thing. I'm still planning on buying the Atari 2600 and other systems over time (Long live eBay!!!) So far I've managed to buy a:

SEGA Genesis

SEGA 32x

SEGA CD

SNES

NES (my sister didn't want her NES anymore)

...in addition to my Gamecube, Dreamcast & PS2

I still wanna buy an:

Atari 2600 (the wood panel one)

Atari 5200

Atari 7800

Atari Jaguar w/ CD add-on

3DO (preferably the FZ-10 model)

Nintendo Virtual Boy

Nintendo 64

SEGA Master System

SEGA Saturn

Turbo Grafix 16 w/ CD add-on (OR the Turbo Duo instead to save space)

Intellivision

...plus whatever else I can get my hands on with games...(Anyone wanna give me any of these systems???PLEEEEEEEASE!!!)

If you really wanna be a collector, you've gotta get a neo-geo and Metal Slug 1 AES Jap. The game alone sells for around ?1500 ($2400):blink:: and that's the Japanese version, try getting the US version...

hehehe I still got Atari MEGA ST4 with 8meg or 16 meg of RAM and 32-64MHz of processing speed... wish I can have a better graphic card for that system.. cos it's very powerful already... fast too... use SyQuest 400meg removeable hd

If you really wanna be a collector, you've gotta get a neo-geo and Metal Slug 1 AES Jap. The game alone sells for around ?1500 ($2400):blink:: and that's the Japanese version, try getting the US version...

...sigh...:(( I wish I could afford the Neo Geo systems, but they are like $500 plus for the Neo Geo Home Systems. My Neo Geo ROM's are all I'm gonna have until then. I do have Metal Slug 1 thru 4 so that keeps me busy!!!:DD