AutoHotkey 1.0.46.08 download
AutoHotkey is a free, open-source utility for Windows. With it, you can:
* Automate almost anything by sending keystrokes and mouse clicks. You can write a mouse or keyboard macro by hand or use the macro recorder.
* Create hotkeys for keyboard, joystick, and mouse. Virtually any key, button, or combination can become a hotkey.
* Expand abbreviations as you type them. For example, typing "btw" can automatically produce "by the way".
* Create custom data-entry forms, user interfaces, and menu bars. See GUI for details.
* Remap keys and buttons on your keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
* Respond to signals from hand-held remote controls via the WinLIRC client script.
* Run existing AutoIt v2 scripts and enhance them with new capabilities.
* Convert any script into an EXE file that can be run on computers that don't have AutoHotkey installed.
*Fixed StringSplit inside assume-local functions so that it creates a local array even when OutputArray0 exists as a global but not a local. [thanks KZ]
*Improved ListView's item-changed notification ("I") to indicate via ErrorLevel whether the item has been selected/deselected, focused/unfocused, and/or checked/unchecked. [thanks foom]
*Added an additional layer of protection to compiled scripts. It is recommended that scripts containing sensitive data or source code be recompiled with the /NoDecompile switch.
Here is the:
>> Addon << if you want to integrate this great program into your Windows installation CD (and our guide HowTo Do It )