Just ordered an Imac

Ordered the 15" 700mhz CDRW.

Cheapest, and managed to order a refurb on a Monday :D

Also it arrives before Xmas.

Only ?749.65 inc vat

If I actualy use the mac for more then just Itunes I might get a better one at a later date.

Only ?749.65 inc vat

If I actualy use the mac for more then just Itunes I might get a better one at a later date.

congrats.

That sounds like a very nice machine.:))

Managed to get hold of a helpfull sales person, and he pushed the order through (he was not suposed to order unless its wednesday)

Edit: Contacted them via phone them on 0800 039 10 10

Only ?749.65 inc vat

You'll love it, I'm one of the more recent additions of the Neowin Mac Family and would just like to welcome you to it as well!:))

Thanks for the welcome Cara,

Belated welcome to you.

On another note does anyone know if Apple should supply Jaguar with it or will it be what was on the machine originaly.

Thanks for the welcome Cara,

Belated welcome to you.

On another note does anyone know if Apple should supply Jaguar with it or will it be what was on the machine originaly.

From what I've been told...

Most Refurb Machines come loaded with 10.1.4 or .5 on them and include a Jaguar (10.2) flat pack that you have to install yourself...

Apple forgot to include mine in the box so I had to contact my refurb company and get them to send one out so make sure you check for the disks when you get your system...

Was 10.2 preloaded or on a disc?

I think referb is great, its been tested alot more then a normal one and checked.

Only thing is I hope I don't get any duff pixels (even 1 and its going back under the distance selling act) as I know they won't accept it back based on 1 pixel.

when you order a mac you order death for a gamer...

I've often wondered about the "lack of games" argument.

It seems to me that there are more than enough games for the mac available, how come people always say that there isn't any?

I've been content with the games that I've been playing on my mac, and I can't remember when I couldn't find a good game. Maybe I'm just looking in the right places. :)

i wouldnt mind having 1 of those funny colours mac laptops.. to play with  .. but i dont have enough money  

Ah the toilet seat ones :x

Those colours are nasty,