Myspace Bans Photobucket Videos

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Code.Red

Code.Red

Neowinian Senior

• 3,099 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:06

So does myspace yet have its own video hosting abilities? pretty sure that this was rumoured at some point and to be honest it wouldnt surprise me now.

Yup, it's been up and running a for a while now. http://www.myspace.c...fuseaction=vids
I haven't seen many people use it, however.

#17 OP Damien R.

Damien R.

XXIX

• 119,569 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:42

Yup, it's been up and running a for a while now. http://www.myspace.c...fuseaction=vids
I haven't seen many people use it, however.

They seem to have alot of independant film makers on there and some Fox stuff seeing as they are all owned by each other...

#18 OP Damien R.

Damien R.

XXIX

• 119,569 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia

Posted 24 April 2007 - 13:29

Update on the Story...

Hi all,

Following discussions with MySpace, we’re pleased to announce that all Photobucket videos and remixes are enabled once more on MySpace with immediate effect. Both our companies are committed to putting our users first.

Moving forward, we’ve established open lines of communication and procedures with MySpace to prevent a sudden block of Photobucket content in future. We want our users to be able to share their content and understand it must be within the framework of MySpace’s Terms of Service for it to appear on the site.

Thanks for all your patience. And we really appreciate all the feedback we've received. We've read it all. Happy sharing!

Alex/CEO
Photobucket

#19 DJLunacy

DJLunacy

The White Rappah

• 968 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 21:46

Update on the Story...

[sarcasm] THANK GOD! Now life makes sense again.[/sarcasm]

Great now i can watch even more lame video's and "remixes on profiles" not that i ever remember seeing them in the first place.

Thank you firefox