Season's Greetings from Windows Update!

Season?s Greetings to Everyone!

Our best wishes to all Windows Update Beta testers. This has been a fantastic year for this beta team! Together, we have accomplished so much.

Most of you have been actively involved in beta testing Windows Update Site features, Contents, Drivers, Text, Automatic Update (AU) features and Critical Update Notification (CUN) functionality beta testing. Your suggestions and comments have been put into our product plan for the next generation of Windows Update site. Some of the suggestions and requests for Microsoft Office and Windows Media Player are under serious consideration by the Microsoft Office and Windows Media Player teams.

We would like to congratulate to all of you for a job well done! We would also like to let you all know that Microsoft appreciates your continuous support and efforts to help us continue to improve.

We are planning to expand our beta program in preparation for the next generation Windows Update site. We need more beta testers who are interested in web site beta testing in addition to Window Update contents and driver beta testing. We do require our beta testers? active involvement and commitment ? login at least once a month to help us test and find bugs. If you have people who are interested in this beta project, please nominate them via the form at http://www.betaplace.com site.

There is one reminder for http://v4beta.windowsupdate.com site users:

On 12/28/2002, all servers in our lab will go off line due to building power maintenance. We are planning to gracefully shut the servers down at 12:01am on Saturday morning and bring them back online at 12:01am Sunday morning.

Happy New Year!

Thank you!

Windows Update Beta Program Management

Edited by |CEMAN

Ok listen up peeps it dont work like that so drop the me me me lmao

if you want to test for microsoft send email to betareq@microsoft.com

and quit begging like fools.