pokemon friend codes

Anyone get the pokemon games for DS? been wanting to try out an online battle.

Here is my friend code: 4725 4422 0932

I just got Pearl today, I'll add you.

My friend code is 5111 9907 5531

* Game name: Sorrow *

* Friend Code: 0043 9321 1136 *

* Pokemon Version: Diamond *

ok...i just got my copy today!!

* if anyone wants to trade me some "useless" pokemon that they don't want...let me know *

• 2 weeks later...
How do you get one of these codes? I just bought Diamond today and I want to know how.

Go into the basement of a Pokecenter and talk to the one of the pair of ladies on the left. They will walk you through it.

It also makes you dig through pages to find someone with the same game.

By going through a perfectly categorised post on the first page, a post I update usually within 12 hours of someone posting their friend code?

Somehow, I doubt it. That's the whole reason why I created the Neowin NWFC thread, to alleviate that problem. Did you even the click the link? It's clearly obvious that's what it was designed for.

By going through a perfectly categorised post on the first page, a post I update usually within 12 hours of someone posting their friend code?

Somehow, I doubt it. That's the whole reason why I created the Neowin NWFC thread, to alleviate that problem. Did you even the click the link? It's clearly obvious that's what it was designed for.

I think organizing it by game would've been better :I

But I think a pokemon thread is needed, especially if trading starts up. Speaking of trading.

I have all the starters, Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig... as well as some others, Bulbasaur, Mudkip, Torchic... I'm looking for some rare pokeymans, if anyone wants to trade! ;D

But I think a pokemon thread is needed, especially if trading starts up. Speaking of trading.

I have all the starters, Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig... as well as some others, Bulbasaur, Mudkip, Torchic... I'm looking for some rare pokeymans, if anyone wants to trade! ;D

so i herd u liek mudkipz

By game? Hmm... that's something I might try out. However, if someone wanted it by game instead of by name, someone should of said before.

Well, it took me ages, but the list is now in order of game. I've also taken the liberty of adding the codes in here onto the list. I understand that people need a place to trade, but that doesn't mean your codes shouldn't go on the list! This topic might get buried eventually, where as my stickied thread won't. I'm only doing this to help you guys!

Here is mine Pokemon Diamond code: 3952 3510 2875

I've also added everyone who's posted their's so far so if you wanna battle/trade/get your butt kick/kick my butt PM me.

If you're on here posting about Pokemon, you're either too young to be using the internet unsupervised or you're too old to be playing pokemon.

I'd be up for a battle once I get my team finalized and trained... but that's going to take awhile. I've just been finding out about natures, effort values, individual values, and the different battle roles that pokemon play... sweepers, special sweepers, tanks, annoyers... lol, I had no idea that pokemon had such depth.

If you're on here posting about Pokemon, you're either too young to be using the internet unsupervised or you're too old to be playing pokemon.

That's a ridiculous comment. I don't care how old or young you are, Pokemon shouldn't be something you avoid because it has made up cute little monsters. If you're ashamed to play a fun game, then maybe you should grow up and shed your insecurities. Do you play Mario? It has little monsters, bright colors, and fun music. Not everyone likes shoot machine guns or fight the Covenant. This is the Nintendo Gaming section and there is no rule regarding posting "mature" games only. Give me an interesting "kids" game any day over Halo or Gears of War. What you're doing my friend is trolling and being an ***. Indeed, maybe you should grow up.

Judging by your comment, I'd venture to guess you fall into the first group you mention.