Photo

[REQ] Review of i-Mobile 310

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat

The future means nothing, to one without hope...

• 2,401 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 15:14

I have been considering getting this phone, but am kind of unwilling to part with the money unless I know that its worth having and will work for sure here in the UK.
Do any of you lot have this phone or know someone that has it so I can know if its good or not?

Thanks in advance..... :cool:

Edited by Cheshire Cat, 24 April 2007 - 17:01.

#2 Echilon

Echilon

GGTW

• 10,413 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 09:41

Why have you posted this in the reviews section? :blink:

It's only £50. If you buy it and you don't like it, you haven't lost much.

#3 OP Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat

The future means nothing, to one without hope...

• 2,401 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:37

True £50 isn't much, but I would still prefer not to spend the money if its crap as I could find better uses for it! Also it works out to be just under £70 because of postage costs too.

I posted this here because I'm requesting a review.....

#4 thr33face

thr33face

i am.

• 178 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 07:55

i'd say don't get it. if the pics are correct then this phone is super shiny/glossy. this will give you a hard time trying to read the display outdoors.

#5 cjaar

cjaar

Neowinian

• 16 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 04:08

ok, am frm india, bangalore.
I got this phone from gray mkt, its a thailand make, the manual is in thai i gues, ofcourse english is also there. i paid 5k(divide it by 43 to get in USD). Its a boxed piece with all the accessories.

1. usb cable,
2. ear phone+microphone
3. neck starp
4. charger
5. manual

Its a basic phone with mp3 player + ringtone(can set mp3 ringtone), FM radio, can add extra microsd card up2 1G, come with builtin 128mb. hs a voice recorder, can set phone profiles, customize ringtones.
no bloothtooth, irda, no advance features like EDGE etc. FM radio recption is gud in outdoor, supplied earphone are also gud(dont expect sony like sound quality, i tried with w700i earphone, it sounded gud) On battery, its a 870mAh, yet to see how long will it last, got it sterday :) . till now didnt see any reception issue, its a tri-band, 900/1800/1900. LCD is 64K, it looks very gud in indoor/dark room, its something like a plasma glow(something like sony mp3 players). It can act as mass storage device, mp3 is copied using supplied usb cable, battery charging is done through USB also and a saperate charger(usb connector type).
As already ppl said, its hard to read the display in bright light, because of the reflection, gloss effect. Overall the build quality is gud, the battery covers locks perfectly, no creeks when u push the keypads. 2much of finger prints, will need some time to get adjusetd with the key pad. This phone is not for people who hv huge hands/fingers. Very small in hand, its 70gms only and girl will love it, i got it for my wife :). I dont think guys will prefer this with that shiny gloss look, definetly its for girls :D.
Alltogather its a mp3 player converted to mobile.

Edited by cjaar, 07 May 2007 - 04:40.

#6 simhan

simhan

Neowinian

• 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 12:00

ok, am frm india, bangalore.
I got this phone from gray mkt, its a thailand make, the manual is in thai i gues, ofcourse english is also there. i paid 5k(divide it by 43 to get in USD). Its a boxed piece with all the accessories.

1. usb cable,
2. ear phone+microphone
3. neck starp
4. charger
5. manual

Its a basic phone with mp3 player + ringtone(can set mp3 ringtone), FM radio, can add extra microsd card up2 1G, come with builtin 128mb. hs a voice recorder, can set phone profiles, customize ringtones.
no bloothtooth, irda, no advance features like EDGE etc. FM radio recption is gud in outdoor, supplied earphone are also gud(dont expect sony like sound quality, i tried with w700i earphone, it sounded gud) On battery, its a 870mAh, yet to see how long will it last, got it sterday :) . till now didnt see any reception issue, its a tri-band, 900/1800/1900. LCD is 64K, it looks very gud in indoor/dark room, its something like a plasma glow(something like sony mp3 players). It can act as mass storage device, mp3 is copied using supplied usb cable, battery charging is done through USB also and a saperate charger(usb connector type).
As already ppl said, its hard to read the display in bright light, because of the reflection, gloss effect. Overall the build quality is gud, the battery covers locks perfectly, no creeks when u push the keypads. 2much of finger prints, will need some time to get adjusetd with the key pad. This phone is not for people who hv huge hands/fingers. Very small in hand, its 70gms only and girl will love it, i got it for my wife :). I dont think guys will prefer this with that shiny gloss look, definetly its for girls :D.
Alltogather its a mp3 player converted to mobile.

#7 Tinkie

Tinkie

Resident One Post Wonder

• 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 21:24

Hi was wondering if anyone here can help me. I have lost my user manual and have somehow put my i-mobile 310 on mute for the ringtone and message alert.

I have been into profiles and reset but still mute. I dont know where else to go

Thanks
Tinkie

#8 Gary-the-first

Gary-the-first

Resident One Post Wonder

• 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 15:57

If you have muted the handsets speaker by pressing the #key, you
can only listen to the music through the headset.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!