AOL Giving Back 9.95/BYOA! - New Pricing Plans

In a unexpected move, AOL has quietly introducted two new Pricing Plans for users of their Online Service, who connect Via an ISP or alternate Broadband Provider.

Back in March 2002, AOL increased the BYOA Plan to 14.95/m with 2 free dialup hours. exceeding 2 hours was a charge of 2.95/h

The new plans are as follows

9.95BYOA- Commited - 1 year commitment.complete your 1 year stay.. at the end will be renewed for the next year, guarenteed

9.95BYOA- Non-Commited - gurrenteed for 6 months. AOL doesn't guarrentee that the price will not change back to 14.95/m after the 6/months is up.

this really depends on how much you like AOL if you have no plans on ditching them, then go for the "commited plan" other wise go for the no commited one.

In order to get this plan you must call 1800-827-6364 and speak to CANCELLATION DEPARTMENT after switching the plan they even throw in a FREE Month! :)

Looks like AOL is really keeping there "GIVE IT BACK TO CUSTOMERS" theme lately, i'm very pleased with this move.

Source: In-House / AOL Cancellation Dept.

In a unexpected move, AOL has quietly introducted two new Pricing Plans for users of their Online Service, who connect Via an ISP or alternate Broadband Provider.

Back in March 2002, AOL increased the BYOA Plan to 14.95/m with 2 free dialup hours. exceeding 2 hours was a charge of 2.95/h

The new plans are as follows

9.95BYOA- Commited - 1 year commitment.complete your 1 year stay.. at the end will be renewed for the next year, guarenteed

9.95BYOA- Non-Commited - gurrenteed for 6 months. AOL doesn't guarrentee that the price will not change back to 14.95/m after the 6/months is up.

this really depends on how much you like AOL if you have no plans on ditching them, then go for the "commited plan" other wise go for the no commited one.

In order to get this plan you must call 1800-827-6364 and speak to CANCELLATION DEPARTMENT after switching the plan they even throw in a FREE Month! :)

Looks like AOL is really keeping there "GIVE IT BACK TO CUSTOMERS" theme lately, i'm very pleased with this move.

Source: In-House / AOL Cancellation Dept.

that has been the big push. its all about the members.

woohoo. AOL's Bring Your Own Access is pretty much the most exciting thing since....anything. Imagine...you have your own blazing fast internet, and getting to use AOL's fabulous interface. :rolleyes:

woohoo. AOL's Bring Your Own Access is pretty much the most exciting thing since....anything. Imagine...you have your own blazing fast internet, and getting to use AOL's fabulous interface. :rolleyes:

Ah yes, the joys of having to load a complete application suite just to check my email really quick...

And a dumbed down interface that thinks I'm an idiot! =)

WOOHOO!

woohoo.  AOL's Bring Your Own Access is pretty much the most exciting thing since....anything.  Imagine...you have your own blazing fast internet, and getting to use AOL's fabulous interface.   :rolleyes:

Ah yes, the joys of having to load a complete application suite just to check my email really quick...

And a dumbed down interface that thinks I'm an idiot! =)

WOOHOO!

its easy to use is it not?