DX9 Final

Well theinquirer.net is plain wrong.

There are currently three Release Candidates not two.

RC0 , RC1 and RC2. That makes Three release candidates.

Don't ask. I just know.

DirectX9 will be released when it's ready. And Unless RC2 was deemed as shippable quality then all you have my friend is RC2. Live with it!

you're a slashdotter?

No I'm not a Slashdotter, I am in a position to know.

And I know that this build is not final.

Anyway I've wasted enough time here, go download. Install Pre-release software, what do I care.

What's the point, unless you have an ATI 9700 then DX9 will do nothing for you anyway.

I give up. :blink: :wacko: :blink:

No I'm not a Slashdotter, I am in a position to know.

but you cant say?

And I know that this build is not final.

yes it is

What's the point, unless you have an ATI 9700 then DX9 will do nothing for you anyway.

wrong again

My RC2 build has the following File Version :

6.00.2448.0000 (Lab04_N(rahulth).010206-1320)

Your so called *final* has the following File Version :

6.00.2448.0000 (Lab04_N(rahulth).010206-1320)

OK. Enough said. You have a prerelease RC build unless MS deemed RC2 *ready to ship*.

THE END

OK. Enough said. You have a prerelease RC build unless MS deemed RC2 *ready to ship*.

buddy, they dont up the build number if there is nothing more to fix or add, the tagged it RETAIL FINAL and that is it

buddy, they dont up the build number if there is nothing more to fix or add, the tagged it RETAIL FINAL and that is it

i'm with u pal

this is final

I installed the DirectX9 from the microsoft site and I've noticed that playing Battlefield 1942 is a lot smother when running around than before. I've even notice a little frame rate increace...

I installed the DirectX9 from the microsoft site and I've noticed that playing Battlefield 1942 is a lot smother when running around than before. I've even notice a little frame rate increace...

as did i

it seems to smoothen out all my games

well done M$

I installed the DirectX9 from the microsoft site and I've noticed that playing Battlefield 1942 is a lot smother when running around than before.  I've even notice a little frame rate increace...

as did i

it seems to smoothen out all my games

well done M$

you sure its not a psycological thing?

everybody says this when they install new ATI or NVIDIA drivers then hours if not days later they find bugs :o