Bush demands ISPs spy on all users

:D well im glad that i made the most idiotic resposne uve ever seen. that made my day! i mean uve obviously seen a lot of posts and spend most of your free time boarding. and for ME to be the most idiotic. thats gotta be an honor...... and your mexican WOW do u want a medal or something? your probably my cousing and dont even know it so dont be mean :happy:

My " Cousing " LMAO :laugh:

It's Cousin !

Needs some more edumakation to lurn how to shpell.

As for everybody stating Osama or (Arabs spell it Usama), he was born in Saudi Arabia

But from what I heard he was raised in Yemen.

:D  well im glad that i made the most idiotic resposne uve ever seen. that made my day! i mean uve obviously seen a lot of posts and spend most of your free time boarding. and for ME to be the most idiotic. thats gotta be an honor...... and your mexican WOW do u want a medal or something?  your probably my cousing and dont even know it so dont be mean :happy:

My " Cousing " LMAO :laugh:

It's Cousin !

Needs some more edumakation to lurn how to shpell.

As for everybody stating Osama or (Arabs spell it Usama), he was born in Saudi Arabia

But from what I heard he was raised in Yemen.

like this is really on topic but oh well. ddnt now u wrere chkeing 4 garmmer or 1 w0ul4 b33/\/ m0r3 carfill :D

This is just funny... you guys need to put the tinfoil hats back on your heads so the aliens won't be able to use their mind control ray on you anymore and start watching Fox News instead of CNN. :alien:

For the people outside the US who are bitching about this. Whine and knock us all you want but who do you call when the crap hits the fan and you need help (militarily, economically, etc.)... that's right, the good ol' U.S. of A. And we are always willing to help, unless your main goal in life is to come over here and try to kill a few of us that is. ;)

For the people inside the US who are bitching about this. You're probably the same people who are totally against building more power plants but can't seem to understand why, during the summer and winter months, you have high energy prices and rolling blackouts.

Oh Bush is so horrible, I know. :rolleyes: It's just too bad Bush is having to clean up the mess left after eight years of Clinton being more concerned with getting lip service from an intern and raking in as much cash for himself as possible all while giving away the plans for nuclear weapons to the Chinese and encryption systems to the Syrians. :blink: During the Clinton administration there were record cuts to defense and intelligence departments, leaving them so understaffed that we couldn't see September 11th coming.

I personally don't do anything on the Internet that I wouldn't want anyone else to know about. Think of the Internet like being at the mall. If you want to walk around naked, feel free... just don't expect not to get extra attention. :D If you don't want to get spied on you shouldn't be hooked up to the 'net at all. Just go ahead and unplug your modem, DSL or cable connection, drink some herbal tea and listen to your meditation CDs and all will be well.

Edited by MadDog

This is just funny... you guys need to put the tinfoil hats back on your heads so the aliens won't be able to use their mind control ray on you anymore and start watching Fox News instead of CNN. :alien:

For the people outside the US who are bitching about this. Whine and knock us all you want but who do you call when the crap hits the fan and you need help (militarily, economically, etc.)... that's right, the good ol' U.S. of A. And we are always willing to help, unless your main goal in life is to come over here and try to kill a few of us that is. ;)

For the people inside the US who are bitching about this. You're probably the same people who are totally against building more power plants but can't seem to understand why, during the summer and winter months, you have high energy prices and rolling blackouts.

Oh Bush is so horrible, I know. :rolleyes: It's just too bad Bush is having to clean up the mess left after eight years of Clinton being more concerned with getting lip service from an intern and raking in as much cash for himself as possible all while giving away the plans for nuclear weapons to the Chinese and encryption systems to the Syrians. :blink: During the Clinton administration there were record cuts to defense and intelligence departments, leaving them so understaffed that we couldn't see September 11th coming.

AMEN! i thought i was the only one :woot:

totally against building more power plants but can't seem to understand why
Given the amount of pollution you lot and your stupidly huge cars cause, I think thats a good thing.
Whine and knock us all you want but who do you call when the crap hits the fan and you need help

You send in 40 F16's flying high altitude bombing runs, and leave 2 of our Tornados to fly SEAD / Runway strikes in the gulf. (Ie: the insanely dangerous bit of the mission). Does that sound like 'helping'.

There are a lot of you, thats all it comes down to.

//edit: Provocative comments removed by Jon, its Christmas after all ;)

totally against building more power plants but can't seem to understand why

Given the amount of pollution you lot and your stupidly huge cars cause, I think thats a good thing.

Whine and knock us all you want but who do you call when the crap hits the fan and you need help
You send in 40 F16's flying high altitude bombing runs, and leave 2 of our Tornados to fly SEAD / Runway strikes in the gulf. (Ie: the insanely dangerous bit of the mission). Does that sound like 'helping'.

//edit: Hateful comments removed by Jon, its Christmas after all ;)

Do you know where most of the pollution in the world is generated? ...developing and third world countries. Developed nations, like the US, generate far less pollution per kilowatt of electricity generated. And with a country of our size and with our energy requirements we can't exactly go around putting up windmills and solar panels everywhere.

It's the F117a that does the high altitude bombing mostly and we also send in special forces ground troops to help guide the planes in so don't for one second think we don't risk anything when going into battle.

Well, it's time for me to hop in my Ford Explorer V8 and get some lunch! :D

Ok hows this for those trying to talk all nice about our country and the US, how many of you are in the military? I am. I got no problem with the country now, I'm just saying be careful, and pay attention. Does anyone here know what's going to happen, what this or the next administration is gonna do?

Of course not, but the groundwork is getting in place for something bad to happen. It's better to be cautiouse and pay attention and look the fool when nothing happens, then to ignore the possible signs and look the fool when it does happen.

And when did our political parties flop? Used to be that right wing conservatives were for less government and personal freedoms. Guess I missed the memo when we switched huh?

You shouldn't get mad or think anyone with expressing thier concern over government matters, because those that are expressing concern and paying attention care as much about the country as you do. Once you recognize that no-one here's the enemy there shouldn't be a problem. So I don't see the need for any insulting or flaming going on because each side cares as much as the other.

And again, I don't think anyone is against going after terrorists, it's stupid to even say that. And I don't think anyone will disagree that Clinton sucked and because of that we're sucking for it, and I think it's also safe to say that everyone here probably thinks that we did the right thing by taking out the Taliban. Everyone's on the same side.

//edit: Provocative comments removed by Jon, its Christmas after all ;)

Yeah I hear ya man. And I agree about Americans in general too. That's why internet surveillance tomorrow and god only knows what after that. Who cares if al Qaeda uses the internet; they could use phone calls and their own custom form of morse code for all we know. It wouldn't be decodable. So why police the internet for nonsense?

I've seen enough flaming in this thread to start the camp fires of a whole troop of Boy Scouts. Before it gets anyworse I'm closing this thread.