The Movies EXCLUSIVE Feature

Peter Molynuex took a couple of hours out to chat with TVG, about the creation of a new game that will surprise, impress and bring a whole new gaming idea to the PC gaming public.

Peter Molynuex took a couple of hours out to chat with TVG's Derek dela Fuente, a journalist he has known and spoken with for over 15 years, about the creation of a new game that will surprise, impress and bring a whole new gaming idea to the PC gaming public.

A visit to meet Peter Molyneux is never a boring one, with Black and White 2 appearing to be the driving force behind this studio, so I was not expecting to see something new or to be as impressed as I was with The Movies and happily spent nearly all the allotted time on this title, although I had not even heard of it before my visit, but is one that could well create as much interest as any other of Peter?s titles ? which to many will not come as any surprise.

Just when some may be saying that Peter?s creative juices must be starting to dry up a little, up pops a simple concept but with added ideas to make it very special! The concept is the hardest part but fleshing it out is easy when it comes to Lionhead!

Source: Total Video Games