Sound Cards for Mac OS X (Jaguar)

Can someone recommend a PCI only sound card that will work with Mac OS X Jaguar update for under 50.00 US. I don't like USB sound cards. Those only give me extra inputs and outputs that I won't use and I don't really like USB for sound. I have a great sound system for my TV. Pioneer Elite THX receiver as well as B&W speakers and a Pioneer Elite DVD recorder. My mac will never compare to this so I will not try. Even though I wish I could get my mac like this. Seperate is better here. I would just like to save 50.00 bucs on the sound and use it for something else like the video card. Thanks for any help. Hey WickedKitten if your there can you provide suggestions. I've read many of your posts and you seem to always be very very helpfull.

There aren't many sound cards for OSX around the 50 dollar range. Honestly your probably better off using the internal sound card. If all you need is a port to plug in speakers, use the headphone port. As for sound quality, a card probably wouldnt help in that area. If you were looking for surround sound, a card would be they way to go.