Microsoft Popfly Invitation Thread

Question

Popfly is the fun, easy way to build and share mashups, gadgets, Web pages, and applications. Popfly consists of two parts:

1 Popfly Creator is a set of online visual tools for building Web pages and mashups.

2 Popfly Space is an online community of creators where you can host, share, rate, comment and even remix creations from other Popfly users.

http://www.popfly.ms/

This thread is for requesting invites as well as offering invites you want to give away. At the time of posting, there are very few invites in the wild, so relax if you don't get one. This post will be updated with more information as it becomes available.

Update 1: Those invited currently don't have any invtes to send out.

Update 2: Some of those on the waiting list have received invites.

Edited by Slimy

I just watched a preview video of Popfly, and I'd LOVE to get my hands on this. If anyone is willing to send me an invite, just PM me. :) Thanks in advance!

Heh what the hell.

If anyone has one, I would love one sent to MchWalte @ aol . com

Thanks. :)

I'll have one if there's one going.

PM ONLY please.

Once again, I'm offering computer services, hardware or legal software in my area (delivered), or a paypal deposit for non local people.

Same as I did for Joost :)

Cheers! (Y)

See, this is how you people feed spam bots. And then you go on complaining about why you receive so much spam.

Don't you all know that spam bots no longer fall for silly tricks such as (at) or [at] and so on? Didn't anyone tell you to never post your email address directly? Don't you know to use disposable email addresses or distorted images?

PLEASE HELP ZOMBIEFLY BECOME A POPFLY

JUST 1 INVITE PER FLY AND YOU CAN HELP KEEP ZOMBIE POP

TOGETHER, WE CAN MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE

ZOMBIEFLY @ GMAIL.COM :D