[Official] Forza Motorsports 2 Discussion

Let's see em. This game is so awesome and I don't think that discussion is needed here we have that other Forza thread, here you just show off your FM2 cars you are so proud off.

Here's one of mine (the one I love):

524148789_7d125a6c11_o.jpg

524148793_f259921a93_o.jpg

2004 Audi TT Coupe S-type 978

Power: 655 HP

Torque: 565 lb-ft

Curb Weight: 2,603 lbs

Front: 58%

Country of Origin: Germany

--

Top Speed: 6.4

Acceleration: 8.9

Braking: 5.5

Handling: 5.3

Rarity: 8

Let's see em. This game is so awesome and I don't think that discussion is needed here we have that other Forza thread, here you just show off your FM2 cars you are so proud off.

Here's one of mine (the one I love):

[snip]

[snap]

2004 Audi TT Coupe S-type 978

Power: 655 HP

Torque: 565 lb-ft

Curb Weight: 2,603 lbs

Front: 58%

Country of Origin: Germany

--

Top Speed: 6.4

Acceleration: 8.9

Braking: 5.5

Handling: 5.3

Rarity: 8

Im just wondering how the rarity system works: is it how rare it is in real life, or how rare it is in the game?

How about some real performance stats instead of the points crap. Top speed, 6.4? That tells me nothing.

And how is an Audi TT rare?

How about some real performance stats instead of the points crap. Top speed, 6.4? That tells me nothing.

And how is an Audi TT rare?

It's not your average hairdresser TT.

It's not your average hairdresser TT.

lol! True. On both counts.

But I still would prefer some real performance stats. Have they included this in game?

lol! True. On both counts.

But I still would prefer some real performance stats. Have they included this in game?

Yeah, trust me, if its real stats you want, they are in this game. I think you are able to toggle between the 'simple' and realistic stats. I guess its easier to compare cars when all the performance areas are compared with simple numbers.

Just got the game yesterday, fired up and bought the S14 Silvia, and i'm doin it up and will have some stats for you guys tomorrow, but as above, how do you get the pics to your computer?

This game is sick. The auction deal on Forza website is crazy...as are some of the prices being thrown around. Here's a picture of my first TT. Not much since it's Level 1!

post-41203-1180743339_thumb.jpg

Man, I cannot wait to get this game now. I got my wireless racing wheel last weekend, and my soon to be brother in law came over tonight and we played the hell out of the demo. As a result I am finally getting decent with the wheel itself, so I truly cannot wait to get into the full retail game.

Normally I would have it already, but it is coming from GameFly. Although it was shipped yesterday, chances are I might not get it until Monday, even if it did come from their new shipping plant on the east coast which is in pennsylvania, the state next to mine, their shipping is notoriously horrible, at least for me. If I do not get it tomorrow, which is extremely possible, it very well means I may go ahead and do something very stupid and buy it in a retail store because I cannot wait. That would suck too, because if I like it, GameFly's keep it now price is already $43.19, which is one of the sole reasons I still even use them. The shipping sucks, but the price of buying a brand new game cannot be beat.

Hope to share my car soon!!

I keep thinking of getting it, but I felt the demo was a bit too sim for my tastes. I wound up buying Burnout Revenge in an attempt to thwart the racing itch, but it only helps so much.

forza2handlersr3.jpg

so far she's 309HP

254 lbs of torque

she be pretty quick so far, aiming for some engine upgrades then i'm goin to buy the AWD powertrain :D

Lovin this game.

Same way as PGR3 i believe.

You use photomode and take a picture then upload to the forza website, then you login to the forza website from your PC and save the image to your computer.