[Official] Forza Motorsports 2 Discussion

oh really :(

was hoping it was tracks from the game :(

If im streaming music from my pc, when not in a race wont it be playing over the top of other music? my pc is not always on at the same time, in fact its never really on at the same time so it would mean switching music levels constantly if i was to try it :(

I hope my game comes in on Tuesday before I fly to Seattle so I can take this with me..it's being shipped as of today :)

Bah, some people. I finally got one car to a point where it fits my driving style very well. Using it online, I'm usually towards the head of the pack. Last race, I was actually in first, but there was a guy 13 feet behind me and another guy 10 feet behind him. Going into the final turn of the lap, the guy in third gets ahead of the guy in second and then spins me right into the pits as he hit my back inner wheel. He then had the balls to say it was a clean pass. How the hell was it clean? I maintained my line and he came into me.

well, I got it and it seems pretty fun. I've done a few online races and done pretty well for what I can use. 13% done on career!

Bah, some people. I finally got one car to a point where it fits my driving style very well. Using it online, I'm usually towards the head of the pack. Last race, I was actually in first, but there was a guy 13 feet behind me and another guy 10 feet behind him. Going into the final turn of the lap, the guy in third gets ahead of the guy in second and then spins me right into the pits as he hit my back inner wheel. He then had the balls to say it was a clean pass. How the hell was it clean? I maintained my line and he came into me.

and that's the primary reason i don't race online.

I just don't find myself being able to tolerate idiots like that.

I've been stuck on this one race in my career so I've been avoiding it quite a bit and have been playing online. I have spent a considerable amount of time tuning up an A class VW GTI MK5. Let me tell you, I have it done very well and can be in contention in any race where I don't get taken out. It's an amazing feeling to see m hard work pay off like that. I knew little to nothing about cars, but spent the time learning and then tinkering with the gears and such. I think this is where the game shines. It lets you see your hard work pay off for you.

I've been stuck on this one race in my career so I've been avoiding it quite a bit and have been playing online. I have spent a considerable amount of time tuning up an A class VW GTI MK5. Let me tell you, I have it done very well and can be in contention in any race where I don't get taken out. It's an amazing feeling to see m hard work pay off like that. I knew little to nothing about cars, but spent the time learning and then tinkering with the gears and such. I think this is where the game shines. It lets you see your hard work pay off for you.

I have played with the tunning a little, but I feel alot of it still goes over my head. And I brake my eyes trying to read the HD Only text on my 8 year old 20inch sd tv. So most of the time I think I know what I am doing when I actually have no clue :rofl: . Would have been nice if they included some guide or something. Though am sure there's some free guides on the net, I might look into it more.