Take-Two confirms PC Vice City and much more

In a conference call, the publisher mentions that its upcoming games include a PC version of Vice City for 2003, sequels to Max Payne and State of Emergency for 2004, and more.

Take-Two has today reported its earnings for its most recent quarter, which showed profits that exceeded expectations because of the record success of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Take-Two also mentioned some of its big upcoming projects during its conference call on earnings.

For its 2003 fiscal year, which ends in October, Take Two expects to release a number of PC products, including a PC version of Vice City, Railroad Tycoon III, Serious Sam 2, and Hidden & Dangerous 2. As for console releases, the publisher plans to ship PS2 and Xbox versions of Mafia, The Great Escape, and Manhunt, among others.

For its 2004 calendar, starting next November, Take Two confirmed a few more big sequels, notably Max Payne 2, a new Grand Theft Auto game, and a State of Emergency sequel. The publisher wouldn't say if any of these were planned to ship before the holiday season next year.

Take-Two also publishes 3D Realms games but declined to specify when Duke Nukem Forever might be released. However, the publisher did say that it would announce a date at least 90 days before the game ships and it confirmed that the franchise will be released for consoles as well as for the PC.

---------------------------------------------------

About time, I say. I can't wait! :D :D

Sources:

GTA Center, http://www.gtacenter.com/

Gamespot, http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/...2902027,00.html

too bad i bought PS2 and GTA:VC , but max payne for 2004, surprised its not taking another 7 years to make, and will it be just as repetative as the last??!?, and what wil it require ATI Radeon 110000001, or a a GeForce Fx X2 +093847