three guys found on Vista Disk

i tried finding it, but i seriously couldnt see it, theres nothing there, and if there is its impossbile with the naked eye. i think theis is one of those things MS has hoped would be found by one of their users and cause them to talk about this OS since theres not really much else to talk about it. but alas, that failed to since they have DVD-R written on most of them lol like the one person above mentioned.

btw, i have a Business Edition exactly like yours, and there is nothing around the orbs, maybe you had a different batch or somehting? can anyone else confirm if they have it

:rolleyes:

You bash it, yet you own it. That makes a lot of sense.

whoa.. that's definitely pretty cool.. let me go grab my Vista Business disc that i got from powertogether :)

I just looked at my Business OEM DVD its there but the naked eye cant make out what is in it, least mine cant. I think its htere for copy protection so you can see if its a real Vista DVD or a fake by seeing if the image is there.

Yeah mine is different too. Mine has CD-R written on it. :laugh:

Well, using TechNet Plus, there is a 5CD version for Vista 32-bit, so that can happen... legally...

W(illiam)

G(raham)

A(ndrew)

These 3 guys make sure that your DVD of Vista is not pirated.

If it is, they haunt you from that hologram!!

:laugh::

Seriously, that's cool (photoshop anyone?)

I would suppose they will be something to do with the Windows Vista Team or they was put that to commemorate someone either way it is a nice find ;)

that is sooo freakin cool. NICE find! i can only asssume members of the dev team. something else i would like to know... How the heck were those pics taken?