[Foobar] Foo AvA by dawxxx666

hi i'm new on this of customizing foobar...i think is the best config available...but it is possible to have the old config of the album list (foo ava 1.04) in the foo ava 1.05, i mean instead of the art collection the album list of the 1.04...what i have to do?...thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

Is there any way to replace fooAva 1.05 album art field with that of 1.03 ? I'm referring to the left part of aplication where the cover is being displayed. Frankly, i don't like it's design :( i prefer the older one.

• 3 weeks later...
I have no idea how to use foobar but is anything like this possible:

you can't have sub groups of albums under an artist group in the playlist like that. the rest of the layout would be easy enough... if you knew how to use the various components.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,im using Foo AVA for a while now ( on win XP) ,but recently i switched to Windows 7. Everything works fine,but the small album covers are mising ( see the attachment ) Does anybody know where is the problem? Thank you in advance!

post-308292-1250434220_thumb.png

Hey m8. I'm using your Configs for like forever. Never seen such nice configs :)

Since im running Windows 7 RTM, my foobar control in the bottom right aren't showing anymore. U have any idea how i can fix that?

http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijken/1832927.html

Hi,im using Foo AVA for a while now ( on win XP) ,but recently i switched to Windows 7. Everything works fine,but the small album covers are mising ( see the attachment ) Does anybody know where is the problem? Thank you in advance!

U have to sort/group by : Folder (that should be enough). Also make sure u have a folder in the media library (in prefences)

Edited by Badabing

• 6 months later...

Sorry to flood this topic, but this seems the only place to find the right answer.

I'm using AVA 1.05 on a Windows 7 OS. The album art is not properly displayed. As a matter of fact, the covers are not the right ones and they are heavily pixelated. Album art is both embedded and saved in album folders. I had the same problem in Columns view until I unchecked the box "additionally use the built-in foobar2000 artwork reader" (display; columns, artwork tab). Here, Foobar recognizes my album art again.

Now, in the panels view there is no such option. Since I'm a complete foobar noob, can somebody please explain to me how to get the album art right? Do I have to modify a script line or change a setting..........?

snap001.jpg

snap002.jpg

thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Dawxxxxx love FooAva. One quick question, how do you make it so the settings are remembered for when you close and open Foobar. I keep having to take out side scroll, and changing a few minor things when i start up foobar.

Thanks

Chipwich

• 4 months later...

This config is still leaps and bounds over any current config i've seen today. It's a shame it hasn't been updated or even see a columnsui equivalent. Wondering if anyone has done any tweaking/updates to this magnificent config.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

i have Windows X64, foo ava 1.05 and problem with add folder, playing now and scroll show button :(

they work but i cant see it..

i try tutorial from page 58 but i cant find the lines in the setting.

is any chance repair this button pls.

Thank you.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

dawxxx666 any word of your Sapphire project? I still haven't found anything that comes CLOSE to Foo AVA. I'm wondering what you use now? I can't find anything else that behaves and looks the way the masterpiece that is fooava!