[Foobar] Foo AvA by dawxxx666

Almost final version download (see first post). I'll post changelog and other stuff later.

kickass, i can't wait to play :D double kickass, my buttons made it

thanks for the frequent updates, keep up the good work.

edit: i'm getting [uNKNOWN FUNCTION] errors in every panel, i got rid of it in the settings/preferences panel by deleteing the background comment at the top

AVA_error_by_cl0ck.jpg

Edited by khz

edit: i'm getting [uNKNOWN FUNCTION] errors in every panel, i got rid of it in the settings/preferences panel by deleteing the background comment at the top

Did you updated foo_ui_panels to the latest 0.13.8?

Love the configuration, it's the only one that made me do the shift from Winamp to Foobbar.

Is there any plan in getting the peakometer to work with the transparency on? Also is it possible to add my own backgrounds to the skin?

Thanks.

Also is it possible to add my own backgrounds to the skin?

Yes, you can. Just go to "...PanelsUI\images\fooAVA\walls" and add your images, but they must have names: "1,2,3,4..." etc. So if the last image is 22.jpg, the next must be 23.jpg.

im getting a unknown error crash when i close foobar or when i change the settings

n/m got it working uninstalled foobar deleted everything reinstalled it from scratch

Edited by sCrAtCh420th

I'm a rookie, could you make an autoexecutable installation (.exe) with all components ?

A full version.

Ready to use it. Please.

Edited by D!rtySh@dy

i love it, i just wish the default font had support for hangul as most of my music is korean. it just shows as boxes :( have to switch the beautiful font to tahoma to accommodate :(

p.s is it possible to add support for folder.gif as my cover art? some of mine are gifs. or alteast show me how to add support for them? thx

Edited by slyph

I'm a rookie, could you make an autoexecutable installation (.exe) with all components ?

A full version.

We can't distribute plugins without special author's permission so it won't be a third .exe pack with all necessary components. We're sorry :(

Edited by odyn1982

i love it, i just wish the default font had support for hangul as most of my music is korean. it just shows as boxes :( have to switch the beautiful font to tahoma to accommodate :(

p.s is it possible to add support for folder.gif as my cover art? some of mine are gifs. or alteast show me how to add support for them? thx

If you want change you lyrics font go to "preferences\panels ui" click "edit layout" and "globals" and change in this section:

$if($fontexists(HandelGotD),
	$puts(fontlyrics,HandelGotD)

HandelGotD to your font.

And also in Globals you can change "folder.jpg" to "folder.*" in this section:

$if(
						$fileexists($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,folder.jpg)),
						$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,folder.jpg),
						)

Yay for beta.

First thing when I started it. Slow again haha.

found this in the globals

$setpvar(artistFolderPath,G:\Dawid\artists\%artist%.*)

I just simply changed the path to somewhere on my C: drive and it works fine again.

Lovin' it so far!

thanks!

Yes, you can. Just go to "...PanelsUI\images\fooAVA\walls" and add your images, but they must have names: "1,2,3,4..." etc. So if the last image is 22.jpg, the next must be 23.jpg.

Thanks a lot I just dropped the walls in there and it wasn't registering before but now it's working great thanks.

Now if we could only get the peak meter to work with the transparency :D

Now if we could only get the peak meter to work with the transparency :D

That's be cool too, but I don't think any of the analysers or peakmeter support transparency.

You can only set a solid color behind it, I think.

Great work man! if this is beta, well, very good indeed for a beta. Only two things:

1. I notice an increase in the resources with the new lyrics plugin, but this is probably the plugin's doing and not the skin itself.

2. With Red theme (the one I love most) and extra black the bottom progress and volume bar are colored red, fine. but without extra black they are colored blue, not fitting. :) (I hope you understand).

Awesome job overall! Thank you so much for sharing this with us foobar2000 junkies.

Congratulations for this amazing audio interface, I love it !

I am a rookie and I have a question that you guys should be able to answer very quickly.

Moreover, it could help me to save some hours...

I have a problem with the playlist sort function that I did not have before with the previous release.

Picture explanation:

post-230996-1182473039_thumb.jpg

My MP3 are organized in a tree manner but the sort function is not working properly, I have tried several options in the menu but nothing better...

Can you help me please?

Something may be more interesting, could it be possible to have a spectrum display for each channel (left and right)?

Congratulations for this amazing audio interface, I love it !

I am a rookie and I have a question that you guys should be able to answer very quickly.

Moreover, it could help me to save some hours...

I have a problem with the playlist sort function that I did not have before with the previous release.

Picture explanation:

post-230996-1182473039_thumb.jpg

My MP3 are organized in a tree manner but the sort function is not working properly, I have tried several options in the menu but nothing better...

Can you help me please?

Something may be more interesting, could it be possible to have a spectrum display for each channel (left and right)?

have you tried right-clicking on the playlist and selecting "sort by"-->Artist/Album?

have you tried right-clicking on the playlist and selecting "sort by"-->Artist/Album?

yes and even other possibilities given by the "sort by" menu but still...

post-230996-1182474908_thumb.jpg

Don't you have the same problem? how are organized your MP3 on your hard drive?

From my side, I have this tree: ROOT/TYPE/ARTIST/ALBUM/*.mp3

What Im doing wrong?

I just install all the components, everything like said at the 1st post.

wtffs4.jpg

I was playing for awhile and nothing... I dont know where to start...

What Im doing wrong?

I just install all the components, everything like said at the 1st post.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8110/wtffs4.jpg

I was playing for awhile and nothing... I dont know where to start...

For the playlist error (or whatever you'd call it) right click the list, Sort/Group by..., Artist/Date/Album or whatever you please.

For the No Cover, try clicking the "No Cover" picture a couple of times. It might show up

Edited by planetik

@bzhSlap: just a genre/artist/album sorting. it works fine for me, son no idea of what wrongs for you, sorry.

For the playlist error (or whatever you'd call it) right click the list, Sort/Group by..., Artist/Date/Album or whatever you please.

For the No Cover, try clicking the "No Cover" picture a couple of times. It might show up

damn I feel so stupid. Thanks a lot! :)

wtffs4.jpg

The album art showing up for each track is the Single Track View. I never liked the thing when it was implemented because it kinda screwed up the layout of album sorting settings I had.

Anyways, what I usually do when I get a hold of these newer releases is to delete the singles view altogether.

in SCPL settings, upper left you'll see "Album" under -Layout-

switch it to "Single" and hit the Delete button.