Neowin Xbox Live Matches

Haha thanks for the help! Your english is actually very good (Y)

I really don't understand the ranking in RSV though. The red bars are full and I haven't moved up..:/

You talking about when I played you in Team Survival, you don't get many points for that unless you last for ages and win and also the fact that I kept sniping you square between the eyes :p

You talking about when I played you in Team Survival, you don't get many points for that unless you last for ages and win and also the fact that I kept sniping you square between the eyes :p

I meant earlier that night, I was playing with Michael and his mate for a while. I was half asleep when I got around to playing with you :laugh: You're very good though, lots of lucky shots in those matches though (myself included) lol

Ill play bomberman ...

Gamertag: oO BeLGaRaTh Oo

Games: Bomberman, R6:V, COD3, PGR3, RR6, Lost Planet, Crackdown, GRAW1, Tom Clancy DA 1, Test Dr ive Unlimited, Gears of War, Halo 2 (PC),

Match Type: Any

Timezone: GMT/BST

Never played anything on line yet, so go easy on me :)

Topic Pinned

(although it is getting might busy up here now)

DL

Also I have to give proper credit where credit is due, so thanks to our very own DrunknMunky for coming up with this idea. Lets keep it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Gamertag: Toxic Statistic

Games: Bomberman Live, Timepilot, Gauntlet, Golden Axe, Contra, Super Contra, Assault Heroes, Doom, GRAW, Gears of War, Splinter Cell: DA, Lost Planet, Wing Commander Arena, Aegis Wing, Band of Bugs, Double Dragon, Gyruss, Jetpac Refuelled, Joust, Lumines Live, Mad Tracks, Paperboy, Rush'n Attack, Scramble, Small Arms, Smash TV, Street Fighter II, TMNT Arcade, UMK3, Worms, Burnout Revenge, Call of Duty 2, Dead or Alive 4, Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero, Crackdown, Rumble Roses XX.

Match Type: Any

Timezone: EST, GMT

• 2 weeks later...

Gamertag: Private Mumbles

Games: MLB 2K7, GRAW, R6:V, Gears, Project 8, NCAA FB '08, SC:DA, Battlefield, and Madden '08

Match Type: Any really (I wanna finish off some achievs and get my game collection down to a workable # before H3.)

Timezone: PST

• 3 weeks later...

Gamertag: ZeRoLiMiT21

Games: Madden 2008, TigerWoods 2008 (tomorrow), Gears Of War

Match Type: any

Timezone: PST

I would like to setup a match asap! Gears of war would be a nice fight!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
how do we go about setting up a pan-neowin COD4 match this saturday?

Just post times you will be playing and what game types you want to play. Raise awareness in the CoD4 topic too :) I'm beginning to wish I bought the game now ahead of AC. Ah well..