[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Started at 19:20 in the UK - which was about 65 minutes ago :p

my translation to EST was off by an hour lol.

Just finished and have to say it was amazing.

I expected Oswin from the second i noticed the screen she was looking out of. However, I thought she was inside it not turned into it :p

LOVED IT!

new companion!

Wait, how'd they do that if Amy and Rory are still going to be around for another 5 episodes or whatever? Or was it just a set up for her?

Ugh another 3 1/2 hours before it airs here in the US! Can't wait!

Wait, how'd they do that if Amy and Rory are still going to be around for another 5 episodes or whatever? Or was it just a set up for her?

Ugh another 3 1/2 hours before it airs here in the US! Can't wait!

They only introduced the Actress they haven't done anything with her yet

Was a bit underwhelmed by that episode, nice to see the Special Weapons Dalek from Remembrance of the Daleks, shame it didn't do much though :/

Yeah I expected them to do more with then as well however, it was nice seeing all the different designs :p

Yeah I expected them to do more with then as well however, it was nice seeing all the different designs :p

They had modified them though, they had added blue lights to the older ones :/

Was a bit underwhelmed by that episode, nice to see the Special Weapons Dalek from Remembrance of the Daleks, shame it didn't do much though :/

Same here. Parts of it was good but overall, just average.

Not a bad episode, semi quasi reboot of the dynamic a bit there. I think the rumour is that the lady in red -so to speak - is back for the Xmas special.

So the chick who played the lady in red, is the same actress who is the new companion? If that's true, I don't get how they are going to explain that one away...

So the chick who played the lady in red, is the same actress who is the new companion? If that's true, I don't get how they are going to explain that one away...

The same way they explained Bret Vyon (from the Dalek Masterplan) and the Brig looking the same - they won't bother. No need really.

it is and the moff has a plan...he always does :D

The same way they explained Bret Vyon (from the Dalek Masterplan) and the Brig looking the same - they won't bother. No need really.

Wow, I remember that from back in the day! I watched that on PBS (like all the old DW) one night at like 3 am and was all wibbly wobbly :D

it is and the moff has a plan...he always does :D

True. Same with Martha Jones and how she "died" in Doomsday but they explained it away that it was her cousin who was in that episode (a twin cousin??? lol). Yuppppp.

Quality episode! Really enjoyed it and a brilliant ending too.

Jenna-Louise Coleman looked amazing in that episode. Will be interesting to see how they tie her in