[Official] Doctor Who Thread

I would love to see Jack come back however, sadly i do not see it happening for rather some time if ever, however, I would love to see stormageddon come back :p

Anyone else notice:

The return of

FISH FINGERS AND CUSTARD

Also I know who I would want to paint and clean my house.... one hour - painted the fence, vacuumed and cleaned the kitchen in one hour.

Loved the episode...

Seriously, if Moffat kills them off, or they end up displaced in time or something, I'm going to be quite disappointed. I know he said it's going to be heartbreaking and all, but that could just mean a really tearful goodbye. I'm one of those people who DOES NOT like the companions being killed off. I feel it ruins their contribution so to speak to the overall universe of Doctor Who. Plus, if they are killed off, they can't say hi for the 50th next year. Even though Karen said she doesn't ever want to come back (come on Karen, really?).

But, I'm getting the vibe that they are indeed going to die, or be horribly screwed up in time or something like that. GG Moffat, GG.

It's sad really. Amy has been an annoying character for the most part and just when she has gotten to the point where I like her, she ups and leaves the show. Oh well, onwards and upwards.

I really have to wonder what kind of stuff she smokes to be laughing ALL THE TIME like that lol

Also, it is kinda freaky but they DO look alike a bit. I think it's awesome she was on Conan :) I wonder if she or Matt Smith (or Arthur etc) will be on Leno or Letterman this week then :p

Uncalled for? How so? I thought it was a very good way to get them off the show actually.

In so much as they didn't die, we they did, multiple times, but in the end they are alive and CAN come back, even if it's unlikely they will come back

Good riddance, I didn't buy them as companions and they irritated the hell out of me, I was expecting an emotional episode and all I got was 'meh', from the start I called all the twists in my head.

I don't get the "omg don't read it or it will be set in time", if the book has already been written then it was already set in time from the first scene of the episode.

Get rid of Moffat already he is completely ruining Dr Who.