[Official] Doctor Who Thread

tumblr_meoru4Z9tJ1qd94qgo1_1280.jpg

Doctor Who reveals a sneak peek at a brand new TARDIS

The BBC?s Doctor Who has revealed a sneak peek at a brand new TARDIS that will debut in this year?s Christmas special, The Snowmen. The second TARDIS for Matt Smith it will be the first TARDIS for new companion Clara (Jenna-Louise Coleman), who makes her entrance on Christmas Day at 5:15pm on BBC ONE.

The new set was designed by Michael Pickwoad, the show?s production designer, and will be home to the Doctor and Clara as they travel through space and time when the adventure continues in spring 2013 with eight epic episodes.

How would that work? I get the redesign from last time because he regenerated in the TARDIS and ruined everything (i think). Why are they changing it because of a new companion?

A Radio Times preview of this year's Doctor Who 2012 Christmas Special, The Snowmen, has revealed that actor Sir Ian McKellen is the voice of the titular snowmen

pjoib34f.jpg

• Like 2

How would that work? I get the redesign from last time because he regenerated in the TARDIS and ruined everything (i think). Why are they changing it because of a new companion?

Maybe a new companion is just an excuse. I'm not huge fan of the current design.

Star Matt Smith drops some plot details for a story coming up in the second half of series seven:

"What if there was a monster in the Wi-Fi? It's the genius of Steven Moffat again. What exists in the Wi-Fi? We all need it..."

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/doctor-who/23881/matt-smith-reveals-new-premise-of-doctor-who-series-7-story