[Official] Doctor Who Thread

These two seem really familiar, but I can't find any cast listing for the episode, who are they?

Dougray Scott and Jessica Raine

Yeah, that's a pretty sweet poster. Also, I knew they'd jump the shark on his name for the season finale this year. Ugh, well I guess they gotta use Matt and Alex while they got em for that one. I guess? But why not use that for the 50th with David in there also? Make it like, epic and stuff.

If that spoiler turns out to be accurate, I think Moffat will officially lose all the good will anyone has left for him. Seriously, WTH?

If that spoiler turns out to be accurate, I think Moffat will officially lose all the good will anyone has left for him. Seriously, WTH?

Yeah, my thoughts exactly.

There is really no purpose to forget a 'Doctor' and remember him, which will make Matt Smiths doctor number 12. If it's true, I really can't see the point. The 50th is going to go one way or the other..

Imagine if this was done as a film length episode and not aimed toward a family audience. A Dr that done something so alien after or during the time war that he had to forget. Moffat couldn't write it, it would turn out that the Dr fell in love or something fairytale stupid if he done it.

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I've felt like this half of the season has been dull. I just can't seem to get excited about the stories or even Clara. I was expecting these episodes to focus on her a bit more than what they are.

I miss Amy Pond.

• Like 1

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I've felt like this half of the season has been dull. I just can't seem to get excited about the stories or even Clara. I was expecting these episodes to focus on her a bit more than what they are.

I miss Amy Pond.

I really didnt like the Amy and Rory episodes, they were so boring and predictable however I do agree that this series has once again failed to impress.. well that was until last nights. I really liked last nights, it wasnt a typical Moffat fairytale, it was more like Moffats work when RTD was in the hot seat. I love that the relationship between the Tardis and Clara and how it wanted to save the Dr.

'Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS' airs at 6.30pm on Saturday 27 April on BBC One. To whet your appetite, here are ten hints for the episode...

? Someone is not what they seem.

? Clara has a Raiders of the Lost Ark vibe going on.

? Something from 'The Eleventh Hour' makes an appearance.

? Something from 'A Good Man Goes To War' makes an appearance.

? Nice to see that room has been updated.

? The TARDIS has a library. And a rather interesting book.

? Oh, they kept his/hers/their return quiet.

? We see something mentioned in 'Hide'.

? Doctor Who meets Silent Hill.

? I wonder if Omega and Rassilon are taking notes...

I actually enjoyed that episode, best one so far from part 2. Lets see what next weeks can bring..