David Duchovny's "Californication."

Showtime has picked up a second season of Californication, according to Variety.

The half-hour David Duchovny comedy, which has been acquired in the UK by Five, has performed strongly for Showtime. Since starting its initial 12 episode run on August 13, the show has built a weekly viewership of close to 2m, with those numbers increasing week-on-week.

Showtime's second season order is for a further 12 episodes.

Woot! :D

I'd have to go with LoLGameR here...there wasn't much about the show that had much substance. I do like some of the other series on Showtime though...Weeds Season 3 is going on right now, and Dexter comes back the 30th!

• 1 month later...
Is this ever going to come on the Normal BBC for poor ignorant bastards like me?

Its on Ch5 started last week, so if you can get that you can see it there, I highly doubt BBC will get it.

Is this ever going to come on the Normal BBC for poor ignorant bastards like me?

its showing in the uk at the mo on channel 5 i think. first episode aired last week(not checked my media centre t confirm it but i have it in my recorded tv folder)

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched the finale and it played out how I thought it would, would be interesting to see what they do for the second season tho.

I just watched the finale and it played out how I thought it would, would be interesting to see what they do for the second season tho.

The second season is going to be weird as hell now that Hank and Karen are back together. That was such a major theme throughout the show.

The second season is going to be weird as hell now that Hank and Karen are back together. That was such a major theme throughout the show.

It was clear Karen wasn't going to be happy with Bill. His own daughter could see that. Karen definately wanted to stay with Hank and vice versa. Although I did like the bang-a-chick-a-night thing, I'm glad Hank will stick with his one woman. I wish he'd clean up his porche, he definately didn't need the new one that got carjacked. It's a good show, hope season two isn't too far off.

It was clear Karen wasn't going to be happy with Bill. His own daughter could see that. Karen definately wanted to stay with Hank and vice versa. Although I did like the bang-a-chick-a-night thing, I'm glad Hank will stick with his one woman. I wish he'd clean up his porche, he definately didn't need the new one that got carjacked. It's a good show, hope season two isn't too far off.

It will be on the same time as this year I think tho theres a certain X Files 2 being filmed.

I don't think there is a 2nd Season......

Liked how it worked out, i was hoping something good happened to him, i didn't think it was gonna happen because Karen jumping in his porche was like the last 10 seconds.

But yeah, i don't think they'll have a season 2, for one they would of made season 1 longer...

I don't think there is a 2nd Season......

Liked how it worked out, i was hoping something good happened to him, i didn't think it was gonna happen because Karen jumping in his porche was like the last 10 seconds.

But yeah, i don't think they'll have a season 2, for one they would of made season 1 longer...

To quote Wikipedia...

The first episode was released for instant viewing to Netflix subscribers on July 24, 2007.[2] The show was renewed for a second season on September 7, 2007.[3]

Probably same time around this season but as I said David I think is in Xfiles 2 movie so it could be postponed or they might film them before who knows.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Meredith in Smithfield, Ala.: Any word on Hank and Karen for the new season of Californication?

My set spies told me they were recently filming a flashback sequence set at Kurt Cobain's funeral, back when Hank and Karen were still lovebirds.