PS2 Splinter Cell screen shots...

For all those who seem to think that there are no PS2 Splinter Cell screenshots **cough**macrosslover**cough**, here are 2 screenshots directly from Ubi Soft plus the a link to GameSpy's brief article...

Splinter%20Cell%20Chinese%20Embassy_02.jpg

splinter%20cell%20shadow.jpg

Splinter Cell will be comig out Spring 2003 for the PS2, Gamecube AND the Game Boy Advance. I wanna see the Gamecube and GBA screenshots...

lol you remember me. well there are screenshots NOW. it seems ok so far on it. but remember i never said the PS2 couldn't do it i always said it would be better on the Box. and we'll see the final product. but so far it looks good.

i can't imagine the Cube shots looking any different. too bad i don't have Box screenshots of those particular scenes to compare differences. they say it has sold 1 million in north america, i wonder how much Prime sold?? that will tell how well Nintendo is doing in its attempt to lure older gamers to the Cube.

Edited by macrosslover

lol you remember me. well there are screenshots NOW. it seems ok so far on it. but remember i never said the PS2 couldn't do it i always said it would be better on the Box. and we'll see the final product. but so far it looks good.

i can't imagine the Cube shots looking any different. too bad i don't have Box screenshots of those particular scenes to compare differences. they say it has sold 1 million in north america, i wonder how much Prime sold?? that will tell how well Nintendo is doing in its attempt to lure older gamers to the Cube.

lol...of course I do... :D

Since this game seems to be Ubi Soft's pride and joy...I'm pretty sure that they will put some effort into using the PS2 and Gamecube hardware as far as possible...

The PS2 screenshots don't look half bad compared to the Xbox version, but I'm sure the Gamecube version will look very similar to the Xbox...come on Ubi Soft...release some more pics will ya!!! :crazy:

Hope they improve the stability of the game. I've never ever come across a next-gen console game which is so buggy.

With the right pad combination on XBox you can make him float through walls and ceilings :blink:

Funny as hell on the training mission, float into your bosses room and kill him :D

Hope they improve the stability of the game. I've never ever come across a next-gen console game which is so buggy.

With the right pad combination on XBox you can make him float through walls and ceilings :blink:

Funny as hell on the training mission, float into your bosses room and kill him :D

i heard that as well, friend said that the last level crashes the xbox a few times

have to tell him about the floating thing

Hope they improve the stability of the game.  I've never ever come across a next-gen console game which is so buggy.

With the right pad combination on XBox you can make him float through walls and ceilings  :blink:

i heard that as well, friend said that the last level crashes the xbox a few times

have to tell him about the floating thing

...well @ the Xbox's core is a stript down PC...I games don't start getting BSOD...

j/k j/k...don't take me seriously people, it's just a joke...

Seriously tho, if the game crashes and freezes then Ubi Soft needs to fire their QA Testers b/c that is pretty sad. I think the only game I have ever played that has been a little buggy was "WipEout Fusion" on the PS2. AWESOME game, but I am able to reproduce these bugs all the time... :no: :no: :no: