Nude photo emerges of 'High School Musical' star

I saw this on CNN's website just now ... lol:

NEW YORK (AP) -- Vanessa Hudgens' representative has confirmed that a nude photo circulating on the Internet is indeed the 18-year-old star of Disney Channel's wildly popular "High School Musical" series.

Hudgens

Vanessa Hudgens plays Gabriella, the brainy love interest of Zac Efron's basketball star, in "High School Musical."

"This was a photo which was taken privately," said Jill Fritzo, Hudgens' publicist, on Friday. "It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public."

The photo shows the 18-year-old actress standing naked in what appears to be a bathroom, with a red shower curtain behind her.

The Disney Channel (part of the Walt Disney Co.) denied a published report that Hudgens will be dropped from the upcoming feature film "High School Musical 3." That movie is in development and negotiations with the stars are incomplete.

Disney had no further comment about the pictures.

Hudgens portrayed Gabriella, the brainy love interest of Zac Efron's basketball star in the first two "High School Musical" movies. The two are said to be dating in real life.

"High School Musical 2" attracted more than 17 million viewers for its Disney Channel premiere in August, the most-watched television program of the summer. A feature film "High School Musical 3" is planned.

I wonder what happens when kids are searching for High School Musical in Google and her naked picture comes up? :p

Source

I saw this on CNN's website just now ... lol:

I wonder what happens when kids are searching for High School Musical in Google and her naked picture comes up? :p

Source

at first they will see the top of her and go HOLY S*** !

then they will see the bottom of her and wonder why she left her razor (not the motorola brand) home ...

heh...some sites are saying she's fired and some are not.

anyways...the pic is alright. it was apparently supposed to be for her boyfriend.

and yeah...it's a bedroom not a bathroom.

This thread is useless without pics :p

*Cough* the pics are nothing special, apparently she may of took them for the other guy in the movie lol fakyoo dot COM!

Thank God for Google devil_2.gif

I'll be quite honest. It's pretty sad to see this happen for her. I watch her on Disney here & there with my little cousin. She adores her. She's seems sweet & nice. Not to mention the fact she's barely 18. It was meant yo be private for her bf. But then again, she's dumb not thinking in this day in age of technology. I hope this doesn't ruin her career. Knowing Disney, they won't do anything. She's making them the big $$$ and that's all they care about.

I'll be quite honest. It's pretty sad to see this happen for her. I watch her on Disney here & there with my little cousin. She adores her. She's seems sweet & nice. Not to mention the fact she's barely 18. It was meant yo be private for her bf. But then again, she's dumb not thinking in this day in age of technology. I hope this doesn't ruin her career. Knowing Disney, they won't do anything. She's making them the big $$$ and that's all they care about.

Nothing happened to her. Its no one's fault except her own for not controlling her private affairs correctly. It sucks for her, but I don't feel any remorse. Keep things like that off of the internet if you don't want them found!

umm.. links to the picture please!!

edit: n/m.. found it! the power of google!

actually, i just got a pop up window on MSN saying "You received a new message from neowin.net"

I wonder what it could be!

I'm sure if you look "you know where" you will find them soon if not now.

edit: n/m.. found it! the power of google!

actually, i just got a pop up window on MSN saying "You received a new message from neowin.net"

I wonder what it could be!

heh...

she looks better with her cloths on LOL

no im serious.. the naked picture was just too small to judge properly.. and pixely.

the one where she's standing in the red bra and black panties, she looks better. or even the one of just her face.

she looks hot here

VanessaHudgenspic.jpg

p.s. neowin doesn't allow linking to.. pr0n.