Opera Handy Menu 4.0 Released!

Hello, everyone here!

I've updated Opera Handy Menu (Formerly ZDYX's Menu for Opera) to 4.5.

View screenshots and install from: http://wiki.zdyx.org/Opera:en:HandyMenu

What's new? - 4.5 Build 20071016

• Chinese version available now
  • Added three new code in vB/BB/UBB Code menu: Strikethrough, Superscript, Subscript
  • Added Google PageRank and BugMeNot in Page Options menu
  • Added OpenOffice.org submenu in My Apps menu
  • Renamed several menu items in vB/BB/UBB Code menu to make it more clear while using it.
  • Renewed links in Widgets - More Info menu
  • Attached version number in file name, easier to upgrade.
  • Modified Reload menu
  • Other small modifications

Feature List:

• A powerful Page Options menu includes several handy functions: close/arrange tabs, a Encoding menu, a Style menu, a Site Navigation menu, Go to Similar Page, Open Page's Archive, Go to Parent Directory ...
  • You can load/reload all the images or tabs through Reload menu
  • Aside from the Opera's built-in zoom function, you can view web pages in different size as shown in the screenshot
  • It is easy to change icon size, just use the Change Icon Size menu under View - Skin menu
  • Right click a link/page to open its archive using the WayBack Machine powered by Internet Archive
  • Open all bookmarks in background tabs
  • Open link/page in other Browsers on your computer.
  • Use fully functional "vB/BB/UBB Code" easily while posting in a forum
  • Use the universal "Speak" function to let Opera read out text in web pages, your notes, or even your emails!
  • Edit the selected text/Notes in your "Notepad"
  • You can hide the whole Menu Bar through View - Toolbars - Menu Bar and access it through the pop-up menu
  • Easily adjust "Placement", "Style" and "Wrapping" of Toolbars, Panels, Tabs.....
  • Generate and control your Opera Show easily (Handy Menu with Opera Show)
  • Launch 3rd-party software or even control your system within Opera (Handy Menu with My Apps)
  • Have some handy shortcuts to validate and check web pages and some useful links to web standards and tutorials (Handy Menu with Web Dev, Special thanks to Toby Inkster)
  • Change the "Block Pop-ups" option directly in the trash can in the top-right corner
  • Use "BugMeNot" to quickly bypass the login of web sites that require compulsory registration and/or the collection of personal/demographic information (such as the New York Times)
  • View "Google PageRank" of any website
  • Hide Opera to System Tray through File - Hide Opera menu
  • Access several useful information in Widgets, Feeds, Mail, Chat and Help menu
  • Go to Similar Page powered by Google
  • View “Top 10” List through “Window” Menu
  • Control foreground/background images more efficient
  • ….

Please go to the following url to view screenshots or give suggestions:

http://wiki.zdyx.org/Opera:en:HandyMenu

Hope you like Opera Handy Menu! :D

post-115192-1192546210.png

Edited by zdyx

• 2 weeks later...
Would you please tell me which vBBcode doesn't work properly?

Because I have no problem with Opera 9.5 :)

Sorry, i works fine :) MY mistake

Thanks for great production

nXqd

For Opera 9.0.x > http://blog.zdyx.org/?p=110

still don't see it anywhere. matter of fact, all the installation links give me this

"The selected setup cannot be applied. Please choose a setup made for the Opera version you are using."

get the same message in both 9.23 and 9.5..... and yes i "do" have 9.5, but it's not finished enough for me to switch yet, so i'm still using 9.23

I don't like it so how do I get rid of uninstall it and get my menu bar back

directly from the page.

Uninstall

Tools → Preferences… → Advanced → Toolbars, then click my menu, click Delete, that's all.

4.5 Build 20071016 released

What's new?

• Chinese version available now
  • Added three new code in vB/BB/UBB Code menu: Strikethrough, Superscript, Subscript
  • Added Google PageRank and BugMeNot in Page Options menu
  • Added OpenOffice.org submenu in My Apps menu
  • Renamed several menu items in vB/BB/UBB Code menu to make it more clear while using it.
  • Renewed links in Widgets - More Info menu
  • Attached version number in file name, easier to upgrade.
  • Modified Reload menu
  • Other small modifications

BTW, is it possible to edit the title of this thread? I think I can't find a way... :(

• 4 weeks later...

Wanted to thank you for the good work you did, been using it since I first found it and always used it as a base and then added my personal tweaks to it.

Think you should add one of those tweaks as a standard. I for one detatch tabs to create a second Opera window from time to time and while you can drag it of the tab bar for that effect you can also add it to the tab right-click.

Here is how:

In your menu setup, under [Pagebar Item Popup Menu] change the line

Platform Unix-QNX, Item, 69884  = Detach page

to

Item, 69884  = Detach page

"How to detach and attach a tab to Opera window?"

Works great for me and sure there is someone other then me that could find it....handy.

In the latest beta the mentioned line looks slightly different but once the same change is done as above it works just the same. In the beta it looks like below:

Item, M_DETACH_PAGE  = Detach page

• 3 weeks later...