Motherboard Monitor 5.2.2.0

There was a new version of Motherboard Monitor released on the 10th on their website. Alex makes a fuss about direct downloading so to download, you'll have to visit the MBM 5.2.2.0 Download Page. Fixes and updates along with all things magically nerdicious pertaining to Motherboard Monitor are as follows:

Well here it finally is, the new release of MBM, there are a lot of changes, which you can all read below. But before that I would like to thank Mark P, Micah S. and the rest of the nForce team at NVIDIA for their help and support with getting MBM to work on their nForce Chipset. They really went out of their way to help me with this.

I would also like to make clear that MBM depends on your sensor chip and how your board maker implemented it, so if your board maker did not see it fit to connect the sensor chip to the diode of your cpu then MBM will not be able to read it.

There are a lot of voltage changes so if you have a voltage problem with 5.2.2.0 wich you did not have with 5.2.1.0 then let me know please.

-Alex

Voltages:

Voltages calculation has totaly changed, instead of being inside the dll the calculation is now done via a formula located in /data/voltage.ini. The benefit of this is that if a voltage upgrades is needed this can be done via this simple 20kb file

Voltage Custom.ini file is added to the /data dir, this is for the expert users who want to create their own calculations, anything in here will overwrite the voltage.ini file

New support:

NForce2 support

LM85 support

MAX1989 support

Better Via8231 temp & volt support

3rd, 4th and 5th voltage subtype for Winbond 97HF

Added:

VIA debug dump added

ISA dump bank switch added

Read Temps, Read Voltage, Read Fans added to advanced section, see help file

.vbs files can be selected to be started when an alarm goes off

mbmstarterdll, please read the readme file in the /misc directory on it's use

mbm5messages, please read the readme file in the /misc directory on it's use

fixes:

if dashboard locked to right side and you right click to remove the side bar the dashboard will relock

Better fast user switch support in combination with hybernation for XP - thanks Torsten Kerschat

install.log error fixed ?

Voltage Configuration not sticking fixed (again !!)

LM75 detected when there is a W83L784R

3rd fan on W83783S detected