Warcraft III

Just tried thw WCIII demo . . . BAD ARSE!

the graphics are sweet, the audio is sweet. I dont like the controls, i.e. right click to execute action, etc. Anyway the graphic features are sweet. as you scroll up and down the perspective changes . . . you should check it out . . . very very sweet.

depending on your perspective, wc3, is a refined, balanced, and fun RTS, or just more the same gold-gathering, horse-building, boat-battling crap you were sick of five years ago.

but it's movies are prolly the best of any game.

so does multiplayer. too many damn cheats. seems like everyone is all about cheating these days. i dont even get a chance to make any forces before some dude comes and obliterates me with friggin armies of people. its crap and i refuse to play it online till blizzard gets it cleaned up.

so does multiplayer. too many damn cheats. seems like everyone is all about cheating these days. i dont even get a chance to make any forces before some dude comes and obliterates me with friggin armies of people. its crap and i refuse to play it online till blizzard gets it cleaned up.

What kind of cheats/hacks have you run into? So far I've only seen map hack. And one time I beat 2 kids both using map hack in a custom game. Quite funny. :laugh:

i ono. im having a nice time building my farms and all getting my army built, then i get destroyed. like they have huge armies in less than 4minutes. :angry:

get the game, you won't regret it.. if you shop around, you can get it for around $20

i wish i waited.. i spent 80 on mines.. "collectors edition" x=

Amazon has occasional sales, I've seen it for $40 (Collector's Edition) not too long ago..

The multiplayer gets old too after awhile.

More and more people are jumping back on the Starcraft bandwagon and with good reason. The whole system in War3 just doesn't really lend itself to creativity. Every game you have to do the same stuff to get started cause that's the way Blizz programmed it. It's either rush or creep, rush or creep.

Plus there'r some imbalances (mass casters) that just bog down the whole b.net atmosphere. PIty to say =\

There isn't any cheating on B.Net, you just have to build very fast and in the proper order. I can have an eight man squad with tech options within 4 min. Once a game has gone beyond 5-6 minuntes then it's anybodies game. First person to control the gold will win the game.

man WC3 would rock with no food limit , HUGE maps , uber fast rescource collecting and the ability for units to act on their own initiative once in a while I really HATE watching my siege weapons mindlessly charge straight into hand to hand combat with a bunch of aboninations where they proceed the get RIPPED to shreds just because I told them to attack the goddam target

AkulaIX  Posted: Jan 16 2003, 00:30

There isn't any cheating on B.Net, you just have to build very fast and in the proper order. I can have an eight man squad with tech options within 4 min. Once a game has gone beyond 5-6 minuntes then it's anybodies game. First person to control the gold will win the game.

no, no, no!!! There is cheating on B-Net and Blizzard has even acknowledged that there is. They even have an E-Mail addy for you to E-Mail if you see someone cheating or hacking on B-Net: hacks@blizzard.com Dude, I have run into people doing this all the time. It really ****es me off. Also, the crackheads that join team games and starts Team Killing, I hate those buggers!!! But, I'll tell you right now, you ar wrong! hacking and cheating is rampant on B-Net at present and will be until Blizzard patches up the WC3 version of B-Net. I would not be surprised if that doesn't happen until they put out the expansion pack and they just add it into it to force people to get it. Or at least I hope they do that... I hate cheaters... :angry:

Yes there is cheating :no: on Bnet but it is not that bad, not everyone is a cheater :rolleyes:

if u r getting bored of the ladder games, u gotta try the special maps out

There r lots of ppl making maps using world editor

My fav is "3 Corridor"

Go try it

Hells yeah!!! 3 Corridors is the bomb!!! Played that one quite a bit. The problem I have is I want to move up in the ladder matches. With the cheaters out there, I can't. Oh and the team killers. Team Killers are the biggest hatred I have. Nothing ruins the game more than having someone come around and kill you and they're supposed to be your partner! :ninja:

i think the ppl on bnet is a little too obsess about the ladder sometimes

You should try the special maps out. :yes:

They are real fun and some can really test your skills more than any ladder game.

Ah warcraft 3,

What can I say about warcraft 3. It rules, It's addictive, It looks good, Sounds great and the battlenet system wrocks! I Spend most of my gaming time leading my army and guiding my hero's.

I Have spent the last couple of months determining wich race I prefer. Coming to the discovery that i actually perfer the "fith" race the best. Random that is.

The game wrocks!

• 1 month later...

Anyone of you get the beta expansion for it?

I am a beta tester : "neo" and "proxy" on the american and european gateways...

I need a good partner for AT games..

I am pretty good and can adapt to any technique..

Aiight..