Soulja Boy -

I'm happy for soulja boy.

glad to see youngsters getting money doing what they like to do.

the song is fun people, if you want songs with meaning listen to something else.

Your joking right? The "youngster" is talking about laying some of his man milk on a girls back and letting the bed sheets stick to her back like a cape, so he can "superman that hoe" Soulja boy is a loser and even more so that he named his album a website url. People like him give rap and hip hop a bad name, this lil punk is hip pop like them gunit losers.

Btw, nice ****in car man, I got myself a firebird, just put some vette rims on it a couple weeks ago, try to ignore the curb scraped front. I did that the first day I took it out after I got it. Man I was ****ed.

post-11142-1212086786_thumb.jpg

Nice! Don't worry about the damage, heh. Mine had a lot of pebble damage on the front for not putting on a bra. Sweet ride.

for those who haven't seen or heard this song/video yet... it's in some ways much worse then Tell em', but Soulja boy produced it... this dude's name is Young V.I.C , the song is absolutely ridiculous and should not be played on any radio or tv.

Soulja Boy is a gimmicky sell-out half-assed rapper with style issues. All of his songs say the same word over and over again with a somewhat catchy beat which is the only thing that seems to sustain his songs on the radio.

5 Stars to this thread.

I'd rather listen to P.Diddy albums in reverse...

• 3 weeks later...

Soulja Boy Killed HipHop

Or so Ice-T thinks...

SOURCE

YOUTUBE

?F*ck Soulja Boy! Eat a dick! This n*gga single handedly killed Hip Hop. That sh*t is such garbage man. We came all the way from Rakim, we came all the way from Das EFX, we came all the way from motherf*ckers flowing like Big Daddy Kane and Ice Cube, and you come with that Superman sh*t? That sh*t is garbage. Hurricane (Chris) take them f*cking beads out of your hair n*gga! Man up. You n*ggas is making me feel real f*cking mad about this sh*t.?

I though that **** was hilarious

Then he finishes off by saying..

but get your money man, i ain't trippin', go fix bikes or something.

LMAO

Edited by Bubbabyte

Soulja boy sucks ass..

Only good thing to come out if it was the fact our manager always says YOUUUU now in mockery of the songs ****tyness.

Soulja Boy Killed HipHop

Or so Ice-T thinks...

SOURCE

YOUTUBE

I though that **** was hilarious

Then he finishes off by saying..

LMAO

bhahahahahaha that's hilarious! I can't stand soulja boy.

I'm not saying his music is great but damn..you guys REALLY hate him.

I'm glad that he has money so he can eat good, I'll say it again I'm proud to see this youngin getting money.

And you know what, SB made a point responding to Ice-T. If he thinks SB is killing hip hop (which he isn't), then Ice-T should DO SOMETHING about it, he needs to take his ass back to Law & Order.

SB IS killing hiphop... his garbage floods the radio and tv making it hard for any REAL artist with talent to get any play... i agree with Ice-T 100%.... and how the **** are you gonna make fun of a legend.. SB is only making himself look worse by saying stuff about Ice

I don't think he is actually killing hip hop as it's been in decline for a while, but he is quite possibly the worst thing to happen to music for a long time. However for some reason people like it, and those people are the ones killing hip hop, he's just some dumb kid who was crapped into the charts.

If only pirating music did make the artist go broke, as then i'd put his album on a torrent called "hot lesbian action" and bankrupt his ass

If only pirating music did make the artist go broke, as then i'd put his album on a torrent called "hot lesbian action" and bankrupt his ass
:laugh:

soulja boys songs sound like ring tones

all the big rappers even said it

Critics and hip-hop figures such as Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, and Jermaine Dupri cite Soulja Boy as artistically typical of contemporary rap trends such as writing for the lucrative ringtone market

hopefully he'll be dead soon

Ict-T apologizes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwW6NHvmY-I

Owned. :laugh:

hardly owned... did you not watch the video?

He appologized for telling a 17 yr old to eat a dick.. that's it, other then that he said his **** is garbage and everything he said was right. He made a good point by saying that he's been making money every year since he started and soulja boy is just running off his 15 minutes.

hardly owned... did you not watch the video?

He appologized for telling a 17 yr old to eat a dick.. that's it, other then that he said his **** is garbage and everything he said was right. He made a good point by saying that he's been making money every year since he started and soulja boy is just running off his 15 minutes.

I meant SB got owned.

But I can see both sides being right on this. SB's music is garbage to us old schooler, but who's to say what's Hip-Hop these days. It' doesn't have to be hardcore gangster. There's that & fun hip-hop as in SB. You can't get mad at SB for getting his money. Heck, I'd do the same if I was in his shoes. SB retaliated cause Ice-T disrepected him by telling him to eat a dick? Haha. I don't blame him for responding. Would you wanna be punk'd like that?

Ice-T saying SB single-handedly killed rap? Funny cause he didn't mention any other artists. There's many more but none are making a name for themselves. He's going after SB cause SB's getting paid & recognition (good or bad). Ice-T shouldn't even mention this feud anymore. Let SB get his 15 minutes. He'll be gone in a year.

BTW, I can't stand SB's music. My 15 year old cousin once asked me why I don't have SB on my iPod. What does that tell you about the state of Hip-Hop these days? Once I saw Snoop Dogg showing up on stage with Hilary Duff at 2007 Teen's choice awards & seeing a bunch of 12-15 year-old girls cheering him, I knew Hip-Hop was in danger.

:rolleyes: Edited by Lqv2015

Lqv, Soulja Boy is not hip-hop, he is pop-hop or more affectionately b**** rap.
Soulja boy is fresh ass hell and is actually the true meaning of what hip hop is sposed to be. He came from the hood, made his own beats, made up a new saying, new sound and a new dance with one song. He had all of America rapping this summer. If that ain't Hip Hop then what is? A bunch of wannabe keep it real rappers that ain't even relevant, recycling samples trying to act like it's 96 again and all they do is hate on new ****? << racial epithet >>s always talk about the golden age but for a 13 year old kid, this is the golden age!!! That song was so dope cause everything he said had a hidden meaning... that's Nas level ****... he just put it over some steel drums which is also some Nas **** if you had the 2nd album cassette with the bonus track "Silent Murder" on it. In closing... new << racial epithet >>s get ya money$$$$$$$$$$ Keep this **** fresh and original.... ain't no ****in' rules to this **** and that's what real hip hop is to me.

http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/?em3...em3281=#ugcForm

I'm going to have to agree with Kanye on this.

• 4 months later...

Rap in my opinion, has been the worst thing I have heard in the last 5 or 6 years. It all seems so manufactured to be the same thing over and over. Girls, Alcohol, Cars, & Money. Nothing is wrong with those 4, but saying the same rhymes over and over just becomes over kill.

Reminds me of Friends, where Joey is going to be the minister:

"It is a love based of giving and receiving as well as having and sharing. And the love that they give and have is shared and received. And through this having and giving and sharing and receiving, we too can share and love and have... and receive."

No matter how you mix up the words, it all comes out the same. Too many "artists" come and go, and soulja boy is one of them.