[Official UK] Xbox 360 Special Offers & Deals

Thanks. Will give this a shot.

Try ringing up MS support they sometimes offer you a deal to renew.

• 4 months later...

If you go to the Xbox website (or via the console dashboard) you can get Fable 3 for free. Just use point to pay and the amount comes up as 0.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

If you go to the Xbox website (or via the console dashboard) you can get Fable 3 for free. Just use point to pay and the amount comes up as 0.

Enjoy.

Link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Fable-III/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5308d6

Thanks, it worked great for me here in the UK.

You apparently need Xbox Live gold for it to show up at 0.

Good to see my little topic still going, albeit very slowly :p

Nice to see you back on Neowin! didn't know you, however I remember you kept the Microsoft console section active for years! :)

Question to UK gamers, I see "day one edition" listed on US amazon but not UK yet the Microsoft site says amazon uk is doing the edition can anyone shed any light or am I already too late for one?

• 3 weeks later...

Question to UK gamers, I see "day one edition" listed on US amazon but not UK yet the Microsoft site says amazon uk is doing the edition can anyone shed any light or am I already too late for one?

I ordered one of the regular consoles and had an email from Amazon to say they were upgrading my pre-order to the Day One Edition.

Order it and see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...