Big Bang Theory

Does anyone know the headset Sheldon was wearing? I guessing wireless bluetooth. I first looked at Dell because the laptop was an XPS but nothing.

I'm really enjoying this show. I hope they keep it for the full season (Y)

Something actually funny and enjoyable to watch for geeks

one of my favorite shows on tv... i hope they keep it up. i know there probably isn't enough of a plot to do too many seasons. but they should keep up what they are doing as long as they can.

you don't HAVE to be a nerd to get it. but it helps a lot. specially if you know hte physics they are talking about at times.

the spherical chicken joke make me crack up....

i think it was a made up one.. to me it looked like 2 different headsets combine. it did look kinda odd...

Yeah looked a bit custom found a few screenies so if anyone can help identify!

vlcsnap-246930.png

vlcsnap-247135.png

The episode tho was awesome but I felt it was like a huge plug for Age on Conan so much so I want to see what that game is all about now :p

p.s Kaley was hot! :p

vlcsnap-258387.png

I am impressed Rappy. Out of the entire show, and you taking screen shots, you didn't get one of her picking up her items with a good cleavage show lol

I am impressed Rappy. Out of the entire show, and you taking screen shots, you didn't get one of her picking up her items with a good cleavage show lol

vlcsnap-253800.png

vlcsnap-257322.png

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

My CBS feed went silent for like 4 minutes after the first commercial break :(

My feed did something similar, so I had to watch it somewhere else