Big Bang Theory

The ending of this weeks episode was the best bit :D

It was a good episode, but it felt shorter then normal. I loved the driving simulator set up... :woot: I wish I had tri-monitors :D

It was a good episode, but it felt shorter then normal. I loved the driving simulator set up... :woot: I wish I had tri-monitors :D

Yeah that would be a bad ass set up :D

• 2 weeks later...
Kaley was in form again :shifty:

Of course near the end of the show, when she was about to do laundry.... :woot:

post-42644-1226379178_thumb.jpg

Edited by lylesback2

she was looking really good tonight.... and i am not just talking about the top. her face looks very different to me depending on how she does her hair. she looks a little stupid when she doesn't have it like this.

Oh yay. Heard it's coming back to australia (supposedly) tomorrow.

When they pulled it off the air earlier this year, I had to resort to ..ahem.. other sources. But hey, I wouldn't mind repeating season 1.

Anyone knows if the DVD is out in stores yet?

When they pulled it off the air earlier this year, I had to resort to ..ahem.. other sources. But hey, I wouldn't mind repeating season 1.

Anyone knows if the DVD is out in stores yet?

The season one DVD is out yes, if that's what you mean :) It's ?16.99 in the UK. Not sure how much it will be in AU

Well, we're a bit.. um.. behind here in Australia. As can be noted by the cancellation of the show after only a couple episodes.

And I didn't find one in the local store. But that may just be because I'm in adelaide. And I wasn't trying very hard :p