Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - General Discussion (PC)

I like the demo. It cranks. I am also happy that it runs on older machines. I have a 2.8 P4 with 1 gig of ram and a 7800GS Superclocked. At 1280x1024 it looks great. Runs better then COD2.

That was a great intro, I felt as if I was in a movie (not watching a movie, IN the movie).

Bravo, great start to the game! The first levels are intense and very funny, I love this game.

I just wish Multiplayer would run a little better, I'll play around with the settings a bit more.

Very good looking game, looks and runs way better then Call of Duty 2.

need some help im on the mission where im in the sniper suits in a field with a butt load of troops walking at me W T F do i have to do inorder to not be seen ?

What are you talking about? That's the easiest level in the world, even though it's really fun. Just stay low and don't let them run into you.

What are you talking about? That's the easiest level in the world, even though it's really fun. Just stay low and don't let them run into you.

i agree i am playing on veteran and it's really easy

just finished it. what a trully awesome game.prolly best war game in recent time.even better then previous cod games. at first i was sceptical, but i am glad i have been proved wrong.

best missions are the ones with plane, and sniper mission. just so much fun :D

the only unfortunate thing is that i had to run everything on low :( at 1024x768 and it was still laggy at times :p damn :D

btw what happens if you callect all inteligence laptops?

Just been playing a few levels now from when i got in from clubbing to now (5.30 AM).

Its an amazing game, absolutely brilliant, and play gave me it a day early to realease date :D

The graphics are amazing and the game is so immense it draws you in. Everything just appears so real.

It was COD4 or Crysis. COD4 wins hands down!!

I wish i could run multiplayer, uni block all p2p ports so therefore majority of games don't work online :cry:

David.

the opening sequence where you are the president... UNBELEIVABLE. that's one of the coolest openings in video game history.

I know and it looks like a real video almost!

A great game, so much better than previous CoD games, although this one did seem a bit short, only took me 1 evening to finish it :(

I loved the sniper mission in the past, was great fun! would have loved the beginning of that level to be longer (up to the 50 cal bit. then the ending to be a little shorter (I killed so many bad guys while waiting for the evac that i only had a pistol while running for the chopper)

And the level in the spectre gun ship.... :o it was AMAZING! so much fun!!

I hope you all watched till the end of the credits ;)

Got a feeling i will be playing this game again on the hardest setting very soon :D

might be for YOU but its giving me troubles ... so i asked for help yeesh

might be for YOU but its giving me troubles ... so i asked for help yeesh

I think he made a mistake, he assumed you were talking about the first level (which is easy) when infact you were talking about the level in the past which is half way through the game. here is my advice for that level,

when the person in your team tells you to take cover you have about 10 seconds to get down. so jump over the pipe, run up to the left towards the tree and hit the deck, then simply crawl left/right to avoid some one walking into you, just do it slowly, and dont get up

didnt play any pc games for over 3 years.. only consoles.. Wanted to try COD4 but now I cant even controll right with mouse.. If I buy 360 wireless reciever and use my xbox 360 controllers, will I be able to play the game?.. IN pc controll options there seems to be a lot of buttons but 360 controller has only 8 buttons.. I am confused :( ..

Just completed it and all i can say about it is what an absolutely amazing game it is, the graphics and gameplay are simply sublime. One of my favourite games this year without a doubt.

A great game, so much better than previous CoD games, although this one did seem a bit short, only took me 1 evening to finish it :(

I loved the sniper mission in the past, was great fun! would have loved the beginning of that level to be longer (up to the 50 cal bit. then the ending to be a little shorter (I killed so many bad guys while waiting for the evac that i only had a pistol while running for the chopper)

And the level in the spectre gun ship.... :o it was AMAZING! so much fun!!

I hope you all watched till the end of the credits ;)

Got a feeling i will be playing this game again on the hardest setting very soon :D

so your comparing a full game with a demo.. nice comparison.

Does anyone have any numbers on the PC to Xbox player bases. I got it for pc and a friend of mine got it for xbox and he says over 400k people are playing on live. I was just wondering what the PC ratio was :o!